Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talking of homos, sadly these honest gentlemen will not

Talking of homos, sadly these honest gentlemen will not

be appearing in the Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final on Saturday night, having been knocked out at the first semi-final stage

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    be appearing in the Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final on Saturday night, having been knocked out at the first semi-final stage

I'm very much looking forward to it, r. Chinese takeaway, strong drink and Eurovision. Marvellous.

Was it that weird fat bird who won it last year? Or was that the year before?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm very much looking forward to it, r. Chinese takeaway, strong drink and Eurovision. Marvellous.

Let's pray for some Polish tittywomen this year, b.

I'm very much looking forward to it, r.
    you. fúcking. deviant.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Last year, so she opened the festivities on Tuesday night, welcoming everyone to Tel Aviv as host/reigning champ. She's had a .. fat year, it would seem.

In a surprising break with tradition, this year the wife has insisted we watch the semi-finals too (second one tonight). So, as you suggest, take-away slop and strong drink all round. Lovely.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Let's pray for some Polish tittywomen this year, b.
    Yes. Those and Måns ( ) were definitely the highlights of recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Last year, so she opened the festivities on Tuesday night, welcoming everyone to Tel Aviv as host/reigning champ. She's had a .. fat year, it would seem.

In a surprising break with tradition, this year the wife has insisted we watch the semi-finals too (second one tonight). So, as you suggest, take-away slop and strong drink all round. Lovely.

Nice. She's sort of like a fat Bjork, isn't she?

Lasy year's winner, not your wife.
    Last edited by Burney; 05-16-2019 at 03:06 PM.

I was gonna say; very foreign and incomprehensible, yes. But not fat.

Nice. She's sort of like a fat Bjork, wasn't she?

Lasy year's winner, not your wife.

Yes. Those and Måns ( ) were definitely the highlights of recent years.
    God yes, he was simply dreamy wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    God yes, he was simply dreamy wasn't he?
    He also appeared to be intelligent, witty and effortlessly charming.

The bástard.