Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutted for "Drity" Leeds last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Frankly, anything bad that happens to Leeds United is a good thing. Whenever they're mentioned, Alan Smith's horrid lips appear in my mind, alongside O'Leary drivelling about 'my babies'.

Fúck them. Fúck them to death.
    They were good to watch, I remember. Kewell and Viduka. Smith. Dacourt. Woodgate, surely! Yes, I used to enjoy watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Three Champions League winners medals I do have to say it would be better if Leeds had come up than Villa or god forbid Derby but it is also hugely funny
    3 CL winners medals, but he can't hack it on a balmy night in West Yorkshire........ Richard Wright has a PL winners medal, as does Francis Jeffers (and an England cap)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Frankly, anything bad that happens to Leeds United is a good thing. Whenever they're mentioned, Alan Smith's horrid lips appear in my mind, alongside O'Leary drivelling about 'my babies'.

Fúck them. Fúck them to death.
    Not very Christian of you, i thought you believed in life? Or are you more 2 faced than something that has 2 faces

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They were good to watch, I remember. Kewell and Viduka. Smith. Dacourt. Woodgate, surely! Yes, I used to enjoy watching them.
    David Batty, Lee Bowyer, Danny Mills, Alan Smith. They also unleashed the horror that was Robbie Keane and his goal celebrations on the world.

It was a team of ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not very Christian of you, i thought you believed in life? Or are you more 2 faced than something that has 2 faces
    I'm not a Christian.

Also, you really have to try and learn the difference between a comic hyperbole and an actual call for the deaths of anyone associated with Leeds United FC.

David Batty, Lee Bowyer, Danny Mills, Alan Smith. They also unleashed the horror that was Robbie Keane and his goal celebrations on the world.

It was a team of ****s.
    A grand bunch of lads, I'd say. Bowyer and Batty were terrific competitors, you'd have loved them on your team. Mills never did much for me but Alan Smith, if he hadn't had that appalling injury, would have gone on to be a magnificent footballer.

I'm not a Christian.

Also, you really have to try and learn the difference between a comic hyperbole and an actual call for the deaths of anyone associated with Leeds United FC.
    You have to try to learn that I was being sarcastic!

It was a team of ****s.
    Since when did they unleash Robbie Keane, they signed him to his 146th club that he had always dreamed of playing for

A grand bunch of lads, I'd say. Bowyer and Batty were terrific competitors, you'd have loved them on your team. Mills never did much for me but Alan Smith, if he hadn't had that appalling injury, would have gone on to be a magnificent footballer.
    You're clearly just trying to distress me. I refuse to rise to the bait any longer.

If you have to fill your midfield up with English midgets, they might as well be David Batty.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."