Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutted for "Drity" Leeds last night.

Gutted for "Dirty" Leeds last night.

They should know that having a dodgy Spanish keeper doesn't end well.
    Last edited by Pokster; 05-16-2019 at 07:55 AM.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'd have liked them to come up - however obnoxious they are, they're a proper big football club. Villa are masive as well, of course, but dull, so very dull. And as for Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd have liked them to come up - however obnoxious they are, they're a proper big football club. Villa are masive as well, of course, but dull, so very dull. And as for Derby
    I know I'm biased and would rather have had a couple of free season tickets for PL matches, but the atmosphere and support would have been great for the PL, and they play very good football.

Yes. Agreed.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I know I'm biased and would rather have had a couple of free season tickets for PL matches, but the atmosphere and support would have been great for the PL, and they play very good football.
    They reminded me of us in defence last night. Is their 'keeper Almunia in disguise?

They reminded me of us in defence last night. Is their 'keeper Almunia in disguise?
    He's not given anyone much confidence since they signed him..... looks like he doesn't shout or talk to anyone

This made me laugh

D6pGuJAW4AAO-6p.jpg

He's not given anyone much confidence since they signed him..... looks like he doesn't shout or talk to anyone
    Three Champions League winners medals I do have to say it would be better if Leeds had come up than Villa or god forbid Derby but it is also hugely funny

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Three Champions League winners medals I do have to say it would be better if Leeds had come up than Villa or god forbid Derby but it is also hugely funny
    Frankly, anything bad that happens to Leeds United is a good thing. Whenever they're mentioned, Alan Smith's horrid lips appear in my mind, alongside O'Leary drivelling about 'my babies'.

Fúck them. Fúck them to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Frankly, anything bad that happens to Leeds United is a good thing. Whenever they're mentioned, Alan Smith's horrid lips appear in my mind, alongside O'Leary drivelling about 'my babies'.

Fúck them. Fúck them to death.
    Do one **** chops