Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutted for "Drity" Leeds last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Since when did they unleash Robbie Keane, they signed him to his 146th club that he had always dreamed of playing for
    Wolves, Coventry and Inter Milan beforehand

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You're clearly just trying to distress me. I refuse to rise to the bait any longer.
    Nonsense. What have I written which is in any way unreasonable?

Wasn't it around that time that a young James Milner appeared? On the left wing, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wolves, Coventry and Inter Milan beforehand
    Fair enough. I had clearly deliberately forgotten this information about him.

Mind you, signing him after it's already become apparent what a thick, lantern-jawed, shít goal celebrations **** he was is - if anything - even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Wasn't it around that time that a young James Milner appeared? On the left wing, perhaps?
    And Aaron Lennon - who believe it or not is still a professional footballer

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

You have described dirty, destructive players of a sort you generally loathe as 'great competitors'. This is the point at which I realised you are - at best - playing Devil's Advocaat.

Theo Walcott's days with us were numbered when Tottenham sold Lennon and we were no longer able to console ourselves by saying 'Well at least he's not as shít as Aaron Lennon'.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    They should know that having a dodgy Spanish keeper doesn't end well.
    Someone on Twitter commented something along the lines of "basically, Leeds have got Manuel Almunia in goal"
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It was indeed, they have an impressive list of Accademy players that have gone on to play for first teams...forgot about Fabian Delph starting out at DL
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Luis Anaconda "Three Champions League winners medals I do have to say it would be better if Leeds had come up than Villa or god forbid Derby but it is also hugely funny"

Don't worry LA
    They no longer have Shilts between the sticks keeping everything out
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Someone on Twitter commented something along the lines of "basically, Leeds have got Manuel Almunia in goal"
    His performance after he ****ed up for the first goal was along the lines of, I'm going to come for every ball even if I have no chance of actually getting it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar