Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This Alabama abortion law

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well if they do, I’d agree that is hypocritical. And the concept of the ‘Just War’ as it relates to Christianity was outlined by St Thomas Aquinas about 800 years ago, but I’ve no interest in defending Christianity.

And life obviously begins at conception. Any other conclusion is arbitrary, illogical and wholly unscientific.
    Great, what about a tumor dumbsh!t

No, I have produced a logical, scientific rationale for my conclusion that life begins at conception. You have produced none for your hypothesis whatsoever.
    And then you have simply assumed moral superiority and reverted to calling anyone who disagrees with you a cûnt.
    Pretty pïsspoor argument.
    The weakness in your argument is in the term, "life." Which is, ineluctably, a moral concept. A more valid term would have been "organism." But hey, I understand, you want to keep chicks down. And I hear where you're coming from to some extent. They are indeed uppity. Now, do I want to live in Alabama? No.

If you’re a Christian, I guess it’s kind of hard to get past that whole ‘Thou Shalt Not Kill’ thing.
    hmmmmm, these are the same Christians that quite happily go off bombing places and also have the death penalty?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Women's problems, innit. Best steer clear.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Some prick on Twitter trying to tell me that it's nothing to do with religion!!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."