Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Labour refuse to rule out abstaining on the next vote on May's deal

Labour refuse to rule out abstaining on the next vote on May's deal

I wonder who it was that predicted exactly this?

I'm good. Oh yeah baby, I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I wonder who it was that predicted exactly this?

I'm good. Oh yeah baby, I'm good.
    Oh joy, does this mean we will have you and berni trying to both claim you were right all along when in fact most of the stuff you have both said is *******s?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Oh joy, does this mean we will have you and berni trying to both claim you were right all along when in fact most of the stuff you have both said is *******s?
    I fully intend to claim I was right regardless of the outcome

I fully intend to claim I was right regardless of the outcome
    I thought you predicted May would get her deal through on Mar 29 because parliment would be forced to vote for it because the only alternative was a no deal Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I thought you predicted May would get her deal through on Mar 29 because parliment would be forced to vote for it because the only alternative was a no deal Brexit?
    One thing I have been absolutely right about is that this Parliament - under this Prime Minister - was never, ever going to countenance a No Deal.

One thing I have been absolutely right about is that this Parliament - under this Prime Minister - was never, ever going to countenance a No Deal.
    You didn't answer the question.

No, I predicted that were there to be a vote on the eve of leaving (which there wasn’t because of the extension that was granted) and with a binary choice between May’s deal and No Deal, her deal would comfortably pass with abstentions.

That is as true today as it was then.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You didn't answer the question.