Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something amazing happened 15 years ago today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    la, bless his heart, is extremely brainy, extremely witty, charming, generous of purse and of spirit, erudite, informed and pretty much perfect in every way mentally and spiritually. Physically, he has been reduced by years of alcohol abuse to something resembling a bag of ruined meat.

I don't even believe he actually has a functioning liver.
    Nice chap. On every occasion I met him, however, it was clear he didn't know one end of a razor from another.

Gets his clothes from those bags Oxfam leave out for disposal
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    la, bless his heart, is extremely brainy, extremely witty, charming, generous of purse and of spirit, erudite, informed and pretty much perfect in every way mentally and spiritually. Physically, he has been reduced by years of alcohol abuse to something resembling a bag of ruined meat.

I don't even believe he actually has a functioning liver.
    Happy Anniversary - 15 years, eh.

Actually since I have moved to a flat on the fifth floor of a building without a lift, I am in prime physical condition *

*this may not be true as the proximity of countless bars may have negated the positive aspects of the daily climb

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nice chap. On every occasion I met him, however, it was clear he didn't know one end of a razor from another.
    Funnily enough since my beard is now almost uniformally grey I am far more keen on shaving