Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something amazing happened 15 years ago today.

Something amazing happened 15 years ago today.

I met la for the first time

Fúck me, the state of him. He was a trembling, sweating unshaven wreck, due to the consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol the night before.

Plus, as they say, ca change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I met la for the first time

Fúck me, the state of him. He was a trembling, sweating unshaven wreck, due to the consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol the night before.

Plus, as they say, ca change.
    Do you remember an occasion when we'd been savagely on it the night before and the post-match drinks had a deleterious effect on me. So much so that I staggered out of the Woodbine at some point absolutely arseholed and have no idea how I got home?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you remember an occasion when we'd been savagely on it the night before and the post-match drinks had a deleterious effect on me. So much so that I staggered out of the Woodbine at some point absolutely arseholed and have no idea how I got home?
    Indeed I do not. You mean I abandoned you to *gulp* public transport?

Indeed I do not. You mean I abandoned you to *gulp* public transport?
    I don't think you had a choice. I seem to think I was very insistent that I needed to be alone and to leave immediately.

I was in a shocking condition due to substances and a nearly complete lack of sleep.

Had we just beaten Tottenham 1-0? I seem to think I got told off for calling someone a 'Yid ****' during the game.

wd The Woodbine for not fúcking running out of beer on the evening of a matchday.

I take it you were reduced to drinking that fúck-awful Blue Moon shít..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I always imagine LA to be like Graham, the tactically astute guy on AFTV who always talks in system formations (4-3-3, 5-2-3)
    Not much personality but brainy
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I don't think you had a choice. I seem to think I was very insistent that I needed to be alone and to leave immediately.

I was in a shocking condition due to substances and a nearly complete lack of sleep.

Had we just beaten Tottenham 1-0? I seem to think I got told off for calling someone a 'Yid ****' during the game.
    No, I got nothing. Are you sure I was there?

No, I got nothing. Are you sure I was there?
    Now I'm doubting myself. Why else would I have been in that state if we hadn't been misbehaving the previous evening?

Anyway, I was in poor shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I always imagine LA to be like Graham, the tactically astute guy on AFTV who always talks in system formations (4-3-3, 5-2-3)
    Not much personality but brainy
    la, bless his heart, is extremely brainy, extremely witty, charming, generous of purse and of spirit, erudite, informed and pretty much perfect in every way mentally and spiritually. Physically, he has been reduced by years of alcohol abuse to something resembling a bag of ruined meat.

I don't even believe he actually has a functioning liver.

I gather that when George Best was in need of a liver transplant LA offered him his but Bestie declined and decided to stick to his own
    10 characters? Pile of cund.