Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reg, I need to buy two dogs.

Reg, I need to buy two dogs.

I would like two border collies, although the glw favours a border collie and a German shepherd.

Would you recommend getting two boys, a boy and a girl, or two girls?

I do not wish them to fúck each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I would like two border collies, although the glw favours a border collie and a German shepherd.

I grew up with Border Collies, lovely dogs, bit needy as very bright

You could get a tiny boy one, a massive girl one and a stepladder.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I grew up with Border Collies, lovely dogs, bit needy as very bright
    Yes, I had one back in the day. She understood about 30 words. That's more than monty.

Yes, I had one back in the day. She understood about 30 words. That's more than monty.
    I take it these are for when you move to the north, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I take it these are for when you move to the north, are they?
    Yes, for protection. I spent the last couple of weeks just around the corner from Boot, where thon bloke went mental and shot everyone a few years ago. Driven mad by the boredom of living in Whitehaven, apparently. Good job the **** never vsiited Ravenglass, that would have sent him instantly over the edge.

Yes, for protection. I spent the last couple of weeks just around the corner from Boot, where thon bloke went mental and shot everyone a few years ago. Driven mad by the boredom of living in Whitehaven, apparently. Good job the **** never vsiited Ravenglass, that would have sent him instantly over the edge.
    Yes. Amusingly, he was called Bird. I was slightly disappointed when it turned out not to be R's dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Amusingly, he was called Bird. I was slightly disappointed when it turned out not to be R's dad.
    Yes, v remembered that.

I, of course, had zero recollection of the incident.

Sounds like you'd be better off getting some decent weapons and training.

Having said that, the mere presence of any kind of dog is normally enough. As before with cats, find ones you like the look of and then find breeders and develop a good relationship with them. They are always happy to advise as they really don't want you to get it wrong (specimens with their name ending up discarded or in trouble somehow).

When you visit them, as they ought to insist you do, look out for the older, "retired" animals at the kennel; they must be long-lived, healthy and well-kept.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sounds like you'd be better off getting some decent weapons and training.

Having said that, the mere presence of any kind of dog is normally enough. As before with cats, find ones you like the look of and then find breeders and develop a good relationship with them. They are always happy to advise as they really don't want you to get it wrong (specimens with their name ending up discarded or in trouble somehow).

When you visit them, as they ought to insist you do, look out for the older, "retired" animals at the kennel; they must be long-lived, healthy and well-kept.
    Thank you, I will take your advice to heart and follow it to the letter. But about the gender issue?