Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If you’re at home alone and go for a dump, do you still close the lavatory door...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just admit it. You're living in a cahncil flat
    It's bad enough for the neighbours that a Jew has moved in with his swarthy brood - but now they find out he's renting?

He's single-handedly lowering the property prices in Kent imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That offset smoker video you sent me is a bit BBQ 101. I learnt absolutely nothing, frankly.

What I want to know is why I had to add about 5 chimneys of coal to get it up to temp.

Is it because I used fast burning lumpwood instead of briquettes? Is it because my BBQ is cheap sh*t?
    You'll have to experiment, won't you? You know, make an effort and learn about something. I've spoon fed you enough, it's time you struck out on your own and behaved like a grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's bad enough for the neighbours that a Jew has moved in with his swarthy brood - but now they find out he's renting?

He's single-handedly lowering the property prices in Kent imo.
    I bet he's claiming housing benefit as well.

Yes, several hounds always disperse and dig in around the chamber in a sort of cohortes praetorianae, deep defence formation. They take up their positions and then promptly lie down and snooze away for the duration.

It's not for everyone, but I like it. Reassuring.

Close it and lock it. Otherwise Bertie comes and jumps onto my lap.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, several hounds always disperse and dig in around the chamber in a sort of cohortes praetorianae, deep defence formation. They take up their positions and then promptly lie down and snooze away for the duration.

It's not for everyone, but I like it. Reassuring.
    You don't find it embarrassing?

Hey Sir C
    You know when you said "cahncil" you sounded just like Arthur Mullard
    Yus my dear Don't tell 'em no just tell 'em Yus my dear
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

You don't find it embarrassing?
    I doubt Redgunamo has reason for embarrassment when his pants are round his ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ...or are you a psychopath?
    dump yes but shower no.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I doubt Redgunamo has reason for embarrassment when his pants are round his ankles.
    No cat sleeping there, you mean? I suppose so.

Still, what if he made an inadvertent farty noise? Or, God forbid, a bad smell?

You'll have to experiment, won't you? You know, make an effort and learn about something. I've spoon fed you enough, it's time you struck out on your own and behaved like a grown up.
    I thought that seeking the advice of a seasoned pitmaster like yourself was a good starting point.

I shan't bother again.