Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If you’re at home alone and go for a dump, do you still close the lavatory door...

No. Long past that stage

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You don't find it embarrassing?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I thought that seeking the advice of a seasoned pitmaster like yourself was a good starting point.

I shan't bother again.
    I told you to buy a Kamado Joe or a Big Green Egg, and you ignored me and bought something made out of old Coke cans and spit

Are you a bit... careful with money, by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Hey Sir C
    You know when you said "cahncil" you sounded just like Arthur Mullard
    Yus my dear Don't tell 'em no just tell 'em Yus my dear
    And you'll be cosy as two bugs in a rug, two birds on a treeya, and when you get oldah, the secret of true armony is Yus my deah!

Hi Jezza
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Indeed. The first rule of dog ownership is don't get any that have bigger and better equipment than your own. This is where the vast majority of people go wrong. So I gather.

I doubt Redgunamo has reason for embarrassment when his pants are round his ankles.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Sir C , you could sing that as a lullaby to Bertie when you're gently rocking him to sleep in that y-fronted pant hammock
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C , you could sing that as a lullaby to Bertie when you're gently rocking him to sleep in that y-fronted pant hammock
    He has a special song already, s. I wrote it for him when he was a tiny kitten. It goes, "We love Berkitten, we do, we love Berkitten, we do, we love Berkitten, we do, oh Berkitten we love you."

He likes it.

We've done a 'deal' with the landlord as he doesn't want to sell it yet due to stamp duty implications (he's a developer with multiple properties), but he's formally accepted an offer and if we still want to buy it in a year/18 months, it's ours. Obviously he could totally shaft us as the agreement is non-legally binding, but it cuts both ways.
    He doesn't want to sell because he's hoping the market picks up and he'll up his price accordingly. Are you sure you're jewish?