Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blimey, everyone's getting very sanctimonious about Jeremy Kyle all of a sudden.

Blimey, everyone's getting very sanctimonious about Jeremy Kyle all of a sudden.

Years of harmless fun ruined just because one participant couldn't take a joke, ffs! Ridiculous! PC gone mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Years of harmless fun ruined just because one participant couldn't take a joke, ffs! Ridiculous! PC gone mad.
    Meh, cleansing of the gene pool

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Meh, cleansing of the gene pool
    Yes. I had to go to Dartford yesterday and it's increasingly clear that nobody's put any chlorine in that gene pool for a while.

Yes. I had to go to Dartford yesterday and it's increasingly clear that nobody's put any chlorine in that gene pool for a while.
    My sister was born there, she's eternally grateful for being adopted

The MP moaning about it is apparently an expert on the matter because he suffers from OCD therefore has lots of experience with mental illness.

-

For me that’s no different than people who do those silly DNA tests and comes back 1% Native America so they apply to Harvard / Yale as a minority

OCD lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    The MP moaning about it is apparently an expert on the matter because he suffers from OCD therefore has lots of experience with mental illness.

-

For me that’s no different than people who do those silly DNA tests and comes back 1% Native America so they apply to Harvard / Yale as a minority

OCD lol
    More to the point, t, why are we letting mentalists become MPs, for God's sake?

The man should be in an asylum, not the House of Commons!

More to the point, t, why are we letting mentalists become MPs, for God's sake?

The man should be in an asylum, not the House of Commons!
    Well, there's a whole bigger thing going on here. People moaning about MP's being privately educated and how it's not fair.

There's nothing stopping you from getting involved in politics, lazy pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Well, there's a whole bigger thing going on here. People moaning about MP's being privately educated and how it's not fair.

There's nothing stopping you from getting involved in politics, lazy pricks.
    I keep toying with the idea, psrb, but the truth is that I worry that if I had to spend more than 20 minutes around the type of person who wants to stand for office, I will end up stabbing them in the jugular.

30 odd thousand Running Man style contestants and Jermaine Pennant was the one and only black lad on it.

I keep toying with the idea, psrb, but the truth is that I worry that if I had to spend more than 20 minutes around the type of person who wants to stand for office, I will end up stabbing them in the jugular.
    I would suggest all the internet posts about wanting to stab and kill people might not help either
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar