Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Never going to happen rumour of the day......Man City

Never going to happen rumour of the day......Man City

to be excluded from next year's CL for financial doping and 5th place gets their spot

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    to be excluded from next year's CL for financial doping and 5th place gets their spot
    6th place if we win the Original European Cup, I assume?

Article in the Times made it clear that with appeals this would happen only for next year's CL.

I'll go on record as predicting that it does happen. The evidence I have read about is overwhelming and they've already been found guilty and punished once.

If it doesn't UEFA will be admitting that FFP is a joke (it currently is not a joke BTW).

It wouldn't be for next season as they would appeal it and likely to only be for 20/21 season if upheld
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    6th place if we win the Original European Cup, I assume?
    No. If we finished 4th and won it the place wouldn’t go to 5th. Same applies.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Article in the Times made it clear that with appeals this would happen only for next year's CL.

I'll go on record as predicting that it does happen. The evidence I have read about is overwhelming and they've already been found guilty and punished once.

If it doesn't UEFA will be admitting that FFP is a joke (it currently is not a joke BTW).
    That nice Mr Klopp would never have anything to do with kind this of underhand skulduggery