Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So how are people voting in the Euro elections?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What are you, a fúcking tomcat?
    Not at all. 'Fancying' someone off of the telly involves making a dispassionate appraisal of their attractions.

Fancying someone in the moment because they're prepared to let you throw your leg over them is quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not at all. 'Fancying' someone off of the telly involves making a dispassionate appraisal of their attractions.

Fancying someone in the moment because they're prepared to let you throw your leg over them is quite different.
    It's like reading a D H Lawrence book with you b
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Hear hear. Corbyn won't last five minutes anyway. Besides, when it comes to it, people have shown they're not as keen on actually voting for him as they are when asked in opinion polls.
    Bingo.

No leader of the Opp has ever won if behind on leadership (or on econ competence.) That's must many of us though Ed M's polling was too high considering he was behind Cameron on both.

There is no way the public will vote for a guy double digits behind May as best PM.

And that's before you remember she's the most incompetent leader in history, and he'll be up against someone with a new leader bounce. (Which has added 5-15% to every new leader I looked back '83, barring Corbyn who flatlined.}

If you brownshirts do win, any chance you could off Jezza so I could get my party back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Bingo.

No leader of the Opp has ever won if behind on leadership (or on econ competence.) That's must many of us though Ed M's polling was too high considering he was behind Cameron on both.

There is no way the public will vote for a guy double digits behind May as best PM.

And that's before you remember she's the most incompetent leader in history, and he'll be up against someone with a new leader bounce. (Which has added 5-15% to every new leader I looked back '83, barring Corbyn who flatlined.}

If you brownshirts do win, any chance you could off Jezza so I could get my party back.
    Oh, we'll certainly ensure he goes to the camps. But so will you, I'm afraid.

All the dirty reds will be purged. EIN REICH! EIN VOLK! EIN FUHRER!

Die Fahne Hoch!
    Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
    S.A. marschiert mit ruhig festem Schritt..'

Oh, we'll certainly ensure he goes to the camps. But so will you, I'm afraid.

All the dirty reds will be purged. EIN REICH! EIN VOLK! EIN FUHRER!

Die Fahne Hoch!
    Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
    S.A. marschiert mit ruhig festem Schritt..'
    I think you should apply for Farrage's min of propaganda job, B. You know, the brains behind the throne, the éminence grise. Goebbels to Himmler, Milne* to Jez, that sort of thing.

{*I obv. only wrote this post to have an excuse to compare you to Tankie Seamus.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I think you should apply for Farrage's min of propaganda job, B. You know, the brains behind the throne, the éminence grise. Goebbels to Himmler, Milne* to Jez, that sort of thing.

{*I obv. only wrote this post to have an excuse to compare you to Tankie Seamus.}
    I could bond with Nige over our shared experience of bóllock cancer, gg. Compare war stories, type of thing.

And then Ken Livingstone could say 'You know who else only had one ball...?'

I could bond with Nige over our shared experience of bóllock cancer, gg. Compare war stories, type of thing.

And then Ken Livingstone could say 'You know who else only had one ball...?'
    I must admit, that as a life long anti-racist who grew up with the struggle against apartheid, it's rather confusing that the left, my left, which used to pride itself on Cable St etc, is now over run with ghastly anti-Semites.

It's not meant to be like this.

But seriously, I think you should join and go for the propaganda ministry. I mean, you can't be any worse than the candidates we've seen so far. I think it would suit you, giving orders to the BBC and speeches to the foreign press and the like.

I must admit, that as a life long anti-racist who grew up with the struggle against apartheid, it's rather confusing that the left, my left, which used to pride itself on Cable St etc, is now over run with ghastly anti-Semites.

It's not meant to be like this.

But seriously, I think you should join and go for the propaganda ministry. I mean, you can't be any worse than the candidates we've seen so far. I think it would suit you, giving orders to the BBC and speeches to the foreign press and the like.
    The BBC would be closed down and its senior executives would be dangling from every lamppost in the vicinity of Portland Place, gg.

The left has always been crawling with anti-semites.

Besides, the left's 'anti-racism' has only ever been cover for anti-westernism. It's a very rare lefty who goes around denouncing racism by non-whites (see modern-day South Africa for the classic example of complete silence). This is because most white lefties are paternalistic racists who employ the soft bigotry of low expectations and don't hold the poor, ignorant darkies to the same moral or ethical standards as evil old whitey.

The BBC would be closed down and its senior executives would be dangling from every lamppost in the vicinity of Portland Place, gg.

The left has always been crawling with anti-semites.

Besides, the left's 'anti-racism' has only ever been cover for anti-westernism. It's a very rare lefty who goes around denouncing racism by non-whites (see modern-day South Africa for the classic example of complete silence). This is because most white lefties are paternalistic racists who employ the soft bigotry of low expectations and don't hold the poor, ignorant darkies to the same moral or ethical standards as evil old whitey.
    If we're making the List now, could we make sure Soubry's somewhere near the top? Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If we're making the List now, could we make sure Soubry's somewhere near the top? Many thanks.
    Oh, of course. But it would be quicker to make a list of who I'm not going to top, tbh.