Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So how are people voting in the Euro elections?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm not really sure what happens after that, though. It would surely just help precipitate a minority Labour government in coalition with a party that insisted on a second referendum
    A second referendum is not quite the panacea they think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hear hear. Corbyn won't last five minutes anyway. Besides, when it comes to it, people have shown they're not as keen on actually voting for him as they are when asked in opinion polls.
    And if we, as an electorate, do vote for the ****, we deserve everything we get.

Bring it. I'm going to stand in the ashes of our once great civilisation and get on a grey horse. Whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And if we, as an electorate, do vote for the ****, we deserve everything we get.

Bring it. I'm going to stand in the ashes of our once great civilisation and get on a grey horse. Whatever that means.
    I'm past fúcking caring now. I'd rather have the power to vote for our destruction than be a docile and powerless drone who does what he's told by the technocrats. Fúck it. Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.

Get Tommy Robinson and Sargon in there just to **** everybody off.

Arya

She's going to kill that demented b1tch

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Arya

She's going to kill that demented b1tch
    Don't you think Dany is well sexy now she's gone all cold and murderous?

Don't you think Dany is well sexy now she's gone all cold and murderous?
    I've never fancied her, tbh. She has a rather stupid, simian face.

I've never fancied her, tbh. She has a rather stupid, simian face.
    Oh yes, you'd definitely kick her out of bed for eating toast.

Oh yes, you'd definitely kick her out of bed for eating toast.
    How many times do I have to explain that there is no inherent contradiction in saying you do not fancy someone and being absolutely prepared to fire it up them in the blink of an eye?

How many times do I have to explain that there is no inherent contradiction in saying you do not fancy someone and being absolutely prepared to fire it up them in the blink of an eye?
    What are you, a fúcking tomcat?