Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GoT discussion is OK today if anyone wants to. Try and start by saying SPOILERS pls.

I never liked Daenerys Targaryan. Even when she was trying to be good she was infuriatingly incompetent, and now she's killed maybe tens of thousands of innocent civilians after a battle she's already won.

I was hoping at the end that Arya would compose a new list.

Daenerys Targaryan.
    Daenerys Targaryan.
    Daenerys Targaryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As Sir C is the last remaining human on earth who likes GoT, but hasn't bothered to catch up with it
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

As Sir C is the last remaining human on earth who likes GoT, but hasn't bothered to catch up with it
    Great to watch. Plot wise the show is now suffering from rushing to the end. I envisage her going mad in the books and for the same reasons but it will be fleshed out a bit more. It was all a bit sudden for my liking. This also means she will almost certainly die before the end and it will be someone unbearable like Bran the cabbage or Sansa on the throne. Awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hackercherly, I am now right bang up to date so nerr.

I didn't like it last night.

Also, I'm still sad that thon Margaery got deaded. I liked her.
    Oh, yes. Margaery was very much the hottest lady in the whole thing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    **** writing has destroyed the show the last few years. I mean it looked great and all last night but the horrendous writing to get to that point made the pay off very meh. Dragon Woman going full mentaller on a whim was just stupid. It would have actually paid off well if we saw it over a few episodes. Then you have to put up with all the genius cunning characters from the first 4 or 5 seasons having turned down syndrome overnight.
    But it wasn't on a whim. She's always had a full-on nasty destructive streak. Now, without Ser Jorah, Missandei and having lost two of her dragons and been spurned by Jon Sner, she has no-one to restrain her. Made total sense to me.

I very much doubt that, h.
    Well how on earth would you know unless you're the kind of deviant who muffs his own mum out? Contrariwise, whenever I go around to clear jobbies out of her drains I make a point of lapping away at her growler like a thirsty hound and I can tell you they [her minge hairs] absolutely reek! Now let that be the end of it.

Oh, yes. Margaery was very much the hottest lady in the whole thing imo.
    I can't even remember if we got to see her boobies and botty.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Great to watch. Plot wise the show is now suffering from rushing to the end. I envisage her going mad in the books and for the same reasons but it will be fleshed out a bit more. It was all a bit sudden for my liking. This also means she will almost certainly die before the end and it will be someone unbearable like Bran the cabbage or Sansa on the throne. Awful.
    Oh, no. It'll be Jon Sner.

I can't even remember if we got to see her boobies and botty.
    Yes. When she was trying to tempt her gay husband she got it all out. And very splendid it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I never liked Daenerys Targaryan. Even when she was trying to be good she was infuriatingly incompetent, and now she's killed maybe tens of thousands of innocent civilians after a battle she's already won.

I was hoping at the end that Arya would compose a new list.

Daenerys Targaryan.
    Daenerys Targaryan.
    Daenerys Targaryan.
    I've always hated her. Tiresome, spoilt, petulant little miss needed putting in her place. Khal Drogo had the right idea.