Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GoT discussion is OK today if anyone wants to. Try and start by saying SPOILERS pls.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    No he didn't. He was an ultra alpha who turned cuck because he got some good pussý. Terrible.
    Oh, I’m very much thinking about the period during which he was rattling her hard from behind - before he got cùntstruck by her evil, feminine wiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Nah it was waaaank. The only way it can be saved now is if the wheel chair lad has been warging her the last episode. He did know that was going to happen anyway and did nothing to stop it. Perhaps that's the point of the whole thing. The wee forest people want a mass culling of humans from their Country.
    If the Three Eyed Raven (wheel chair lad, if you prefer) wanted the humans dead he wouldn't have used himself as bait to kill the Night King.

I reckon he might have sent Arya that horse, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But it wasn't on a whim. She's always had a full-on nasty destructive streak. Now, without Ser Jorah, Missandei and having lost two of her dragons and been spurned by Jon Sner, she has no-one to restrain her. Made total sense to me.
    Yes - locking people in unopenable safes and crucifying people etc etc one or two clues on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - locking people in unopenable safes and crucifying people etc etc one or two clues on the way
    Ooh, I forgot the safe bit. Mind you I expect the big fella lived for quite a while on his companion's meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh, I forgot the safe bit. Mind you I expect the big fella lived for quite a while on his companion's meat.
    The lovely Roxanne

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If the Three Eyed Raven (wheel chair lad, if you prefer) wanted the humans dead he wouldn't have used himself as bait to kill the Night King.

I reckon he might have sent Arya that horse, though.
    But it's quite possible he already had the pieces in place and with his green sight was just a matter of arranging the pieces around the board, ie he knew well in advance Arya was going to kill him at that point and was just luring him in.

Then there's the other angle where the NK is already within the collective consciousness of the 3 Eyed Raven and has overpowered Bran's body and is in control, think 'All of Me'. You'd think the whole touching Bran craic would have played a much bigger role, then again the show writers have been garbage the last 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I’m very much thinking about the period during which he was rattling her hard from behind - before he got cùntstruck by her evil, feminine wiles.
    Best scene in GoT history. Aquaman did us proud.