Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GoT discussion is OK today if anyone wants to. Try and start by saying SPOILERS pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Dragon Woman going full mentaller on a whim was just stupid. It would have actually paid off well if we saw it over a few episodes.
    I think it's been in the post for a while. And in her DNA too. In the famous words of her father, the Mad King "Burn them. Burn them all."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But it wasn't on a whim. She's always had a full-on nasty destructive streak. Now, without Ser Jorah, Missandei and having lost two of her dragons and been spurned by Jon Sner, she has no-one to restrain her. Made total sense to me.
    Nah it was waaaank. The only way it can be saved now is if the wheel chair lad has been warging her the last episode. He did know that was going to happen anyway and did nothing to stop it. Perhaps that's the point of the whole thing. The wee forest people want a mass culling of humans from their Country.

I'd be happy with that ending. I doubt the **** show runners can pull it off though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think it's been in the post for a while. And in her DNA too. In the famous words of her father, the Mad King "Burn them. Burn them all."
    Besides, in a Chekhov's gun type way, we've had these dragons hanging around for ages. It's not like they were going to be allowed to not burn a city to ashes at some point, was it?

I've always hated her. Tiresome, spoilt, petulant little miss needed putting in her place. Khal Drogo had the right idea.
    He was OK while he inisted on doing her in the back scuttle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He was OK while he inisted on doing her in the back scuttle.
    Horse Artillery fashion. Proper order.

Horse Artillery fashion. Proper order.
    Mind you, I seem to remember in the books she was supposed to be about 12 when he was doing that to her.

Mind you, I seem to remember in the books she was supposed to be about 12 when he was doing that to her.
    Meh. If it was alright for the prophet, pbuh, who are we to argue?

I've always hated her. Tiresome, spoilt, petulant little miss needed putting in her place. Khal Drogo had the right idea.
    No he didn't. He was an ultra alpha who turned cuck because he got some good pussı. Terrible.

Mysterio is Peter Parker

Wooops wrong forum