Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GoT discussion is OK today if anyone wants to. Try and start by saying SPOILERS pls.

GoT discussion is OK today if anyone wants to. Try and start by saying SPOILERS pls.

As Sir C is the last remaining human on earth who likes GoT, but hasn't bothered to catch up with it

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As Sir C is the last remaining human on earth who likes GoT, but hasn't bothered to catch up with it
    Hackercherly, I am now right bang up to date so nerr.

I didn't like it last night.

Also, I'm still sad that thon Margaery got deaded. I liked her.

**** writing has destroyed the show the last few years. I mean it looked great and all last night but the horrendous writing to get to that point made the pay off very meh. Dragon Woman going full mentaller on a whim was just stupid. It would have actually paid off well if we saw it over a few episodes. Then you have to put up with all the genius cunning characters from the first 4 or 5 seasons having turned down syndrome overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hackercherly, I am now right bang up to date so nerr.

I didn't like it last night.

Also, I'm still sad that thon Margaery got deaded. I liked her.
    I wonder if we'll get one last peek at dragon lady's bare bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    **** writing has destroyed the show the last few years. I mean it looked great and all last night but the horrendous writing to get to that point made the pay off very meh. Dragon Woman going full mentaller on a whim was just stupid. It would have actually paid off well if we saw it over a few episodes. Then you have to put up with all the genius cunning characters from the first 4 or 5 seasons having turned down syndrome overnight.
    I saw this tweet today from a gentleman called Muhammed Butt. One assumes this is how young people think and speak these days. It's interesting...

"Dany has been a bad guy from TIME AGO. basically since the end of season three? maybe you didn't realise because she's white and peng but she's been going around colonizing the shít out of Essos. did you think she wouldn't bring that energy to Westeros?"

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I wonder if we'll get one last peek at dragon lady's bare bottom?
    When she rose from the fire last time I couldn't help wondering if the flames had burnt of her minge hairs.

Mmm, I love the smell of burning minge hairs in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Agreed. Writers just posting it in. They probably ran out of energy and ideas. My guess is Tyrion will win the throne and the whole saga will end with Sansa's ruby lips closing around his dwarfish cock.

I saw this tweet today from a gentleman called Muhammed Butt. One assumes this is how young people think and speak these days. It's interesting...

"Dany has been a bad guy from TIME AGO. basically since the end of season three? maybe you didn't realise because she's white and peng but she's been going around colonizing the shít out of Essos. did you think she wouldn't bring that energy to Westeros?"
    Not a real young person c. Hasn't used the word like even once let alone the mandatory three times in a sentence. Though I think the first question mark is intended to convey deeply irritating uptalk so he might be.

When she rose from the fire last time I couldn't help wondering if the flames had burnt of her minge hairs.

Mmm, I love the smell of burning minge hairs in the morning.
    Your mum's minge hairs smell c.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Your mum's minge hairs smell c.
    I very much doubt that, h.