Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As the transfer window silliness has not started, let's switch to Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The referendum you describe would be inherently fixed as it would split the leave vote.

(Edited: meant for Pokster)
    Um, yeah, but that's OK when both the options involve leaving.

Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Um, yeah, but that's OK when both the options involve leaving.

Good lord.
    You may have been on holiday and missed it, but we've already had a vote on this question and the electorate chose the 'Leave' option, so that bit's done.

I'm surprised you hadn't heard about it. It's been on the news and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The referendum you describe would be inherently fixed as it would split the leave vote.

(Edited: meant for Pokster)
    Did you read my bit about there onloy being 2 options for the vote......
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Wot ever mate

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Did you read my bit about there onloy being 2 options for the vote......

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    He [Farage] believes a second vote will see Leave's share increase and I'm beginning to suspect he'll be right. I have noticed, with people in my own social circle, how much quieter the leavers are. I think remain may well be the archetypal vociferous minority who are convinced they will romp a second referendum based on nothing more than the rather noisy echo chamber they inhabit.
    I'm sure your social circle gives us a much greater insight than the 20-odd nationwide polls this year, Herbs. Which is lucky given Leave hadn't had a lead for 12 months. 2 way or 3 way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinio...m#Remain/Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'm sure your social circle gives us a much greater insight than the 20-odd nationwide polls this year, Herbs. Which is lucky given Leave hadn't had a lead for 12 months. 2 way or 3 way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinio...m#Remain/Leave
    Has there ever been a Remain v No Deal poll? A recent one ideally...

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Has there ever been a Remain v No Deal poll? A recent one ideally...
    I just linked you every single poll. They're all explained. 3 ways are below.