Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hazard gone

Hazard gone

€100m to Real Madrid, not bad for a player with 1 year left on contract. Hopefully will drop him for the final

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    €100m to Real Madrid, not bad for a player with 1 year left on contract. Hopefully will drop him for the final
    apparently the announcement will be after the Europa League final...

I'd read somewhere on Twitter (so possibly the absolute truth) that Hazard was 'involved' (whatever that means) in 49% of Chelsea's goals this season. Sounds like they absolutely rely on him.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I'd read somewhere on Twitter (so possibly the absolute truth) that Hazard was 'involved' (whatever that means) in 49% of Chelsea's goals this season. Sounds like they absolutely rely on him.
    I am not a fan of his. Obviously a good footballer but I don't like anything about him.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Said all season that the only reason they were anywhere near top 4 was Hazard not getting injured

Even if he does play, have Sokratis go through him in the first 5 minutes. Little fella won't want to jepordise his dream move to Spain.

Feck

...thought you meant Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Feck

...thought you meant Mickey
    We live in hope, although I'd prefer Roberts