Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two things from the few moments of the BAFTAs I saw last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    .. wait for it .. because I do NOT shave my arse'ole!.
    shaving one's tea towel holder must be rather tricky, I would have thought...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Talking of hairy holes b, I attended a dinner party with some of my younger colleagues and found myself in the situation where I was the one being ribbed .. wait for it .. because I do NOT shave my arse'ole!.

Now I'll bet my bollux Monty shaves his a'hole. If I demand that he confirms or denies this he will dodge the question but if you ask him he must answer as he craves your approval and will not ignore you. Go on b, ask him now. Start a new thread
    How would one even go about shaving one's ringpiece, h? You can't see it, it's not an area conducive to easy shaving and frankly, I'd be loath to put a razor blade anywhere near it. Are you sure they don't mean waxing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How would one even go about shaving one's ringpiece, h? You can't see it, it's not an area conducive to easy shaving and frankly, I'd be loath to put a razor blade anywhere near it. Are you sure they don't mean waxing it?
    No, shaving. And in any case, any form of anal depilation practised by men is profoundly homosexualist. Needless to say they shave all of their pubic hair with the exception, curiously, of their armpits. Apparently it's quite OK to leave those as nature intended.

No, shaving. And in any case, any form of anal depilation practised by men is profoundly homosexualist. Needless to say they shave all of their pubic hair with the exception, curiously, of their armpits. Apparently it's quite OK to leave those as nature intended.
    Fúckssake! Not only is it incredibly bent, it's also unfair on Turks and Greeks, who would need to spend half their lives shaving in order to keep up with this absurd fashion - not to mention having permanently blocked plugholes (not intended as a euphemism, but now I come to think of it...).

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    1. It's clearly a black tie do but perhaps 30% of male attendees were wearing ties. Is the art of tying a bow tie now irrevocably lost? And why are people being allowed into black tie events improperly attired?

2. What sortt of world do we live in where that nonce Grayson Perry can walk down the road dressed as a female child without anyone knocking his **** it? If he'd tried that shít in 1982 he'd have woken up in intensive care, if at all.
    It's cultural Marxism gone mad.