Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two things from the few moments of the BAFTAs I saw last night.

Two things from the few moments of the BAFTAs I saw last night.

1. It's clearly a black tie do but perhaps 30% of male attendees were wearing ties. Is the art of tying a bow tie now irrevocably lost? And why are people being allowed into black tie events improperly attired?

2. What sortt of world do we live in where that nonce Grayson Perry can walk down the road dressed as a female child without anyone knocking his **** it? If he'd tried that shít in 1982 he'd have woken up in intensive care, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    1. It's clearly a black tie do but perhaps 30% of male attendees were wearing ties. Is the art of tying a bow tie now irrevocably lost? And why are people being allowed into black tie events improperly attired?

2. What sortt of world do we live in where that nonce Grayson Perry can walk down the road dressed as a female child without anyone knocking his **** it? If he'd tried that shít in 1982 he'd have woken up in intensive care, if at all.
    The not wearing a bow tie thing is increasingly common, I'm sad to say. You see more and more young men turning up to these events dressed like they've been released from prison to attend their mum's funeral.

As for Perry, he's a turbo-nonce and should be flamethrowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The not wearing a bow tie thing is increasingly common, I'm sad to say. You see more and more young men turning up to these events dressed like they've been released from prison to attend their mum's funeral.

I like to think of his big hairy clockweights dangling beneath his pretty dress.

The sick fúck.

I'm going to a black tie murder mystery-themed 40th birthday party in a fancy country house on the weekend Not worn a bow-tie in about ten years. I have hyper-sensitivity to clothes and fabric, particularly around the neck area, and am petrified I'm gonna have a panic attack

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm going to a black tie murder mystery-themed 40th birthday party in a fancy country house on the weekend Not worn a bow-tie in about ten years. I have hyper-sensitivity to clothes and fabric, particularly around the neck area, and am petrified I'm gonna have a panic attack
    Fúck me. You really don't help yourself sometimes, m.

Fúcking hyper-sensitivity to clothes and fúcking fabric, ffs!

You are a fúcking queer, boy! A queer, I say!

Fúck me. You really don't help yourself sometimes, m.

Fúcking hyper-sensitivity to clothes and fúcking fabric, ffs!

You are a fúcking queer, boy! A queer, I say!
    It's a real disorder, man.

https://kidcompanions.com/tactile-se...-common-signs/

I really don't know why not being able to overcome your innate genetic inheritance, over which you had absolutely no control, makes you a queer.

I really don't know why not being able to overcome your innate genetic inheritance, over which you had absolutely no control, makes you a queer.
    It's made up nonsense designed to pander to weaklings and sissy boys.

Faggot.

Oh, everything's a fúcking disorder these days. All it takes is enough neurotics to rock up whining to their GP about it and, rather than being told to get a grip and pull themselves together as would be correct, they get told they have a disorder and toddle home happy since it means they have an excuse for being pathetic.

'Disorder' my hairy hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's made up nonsense designed to pander to weaklings and sissy boys.

Faggot.
    I'll bet Grayson Perry tells people he has a disorder when he's flashing his knickers to schoolchildren. The dirty pottery****.

Oh, everything's a fúcking disorder these days. All it takes is enough neurotics to rock up whining to their GP about it and, rather than being told to get a grip and pull themselves together as would be correct, they get told they have a disorder and toddle home happy since it means they have an excuse for being pathetic.

'Disorder' my hairy hole!
    Talking of hairy holes b, I attended a dinner party with some of my younger colleagues and found myself in the situation where I was the one being ribbed .. wait for it .. because I do NOT shave my arse'ole!.

Now I'll bet my bollux Monty shaves his a'hole. If I demand that he confirms or denies this he will dodge the question but if you ask him he must answer as he craves your approval and will not ignore you. Go on b, ask him now. Start a new thread