Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spurs are going to be running around our pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The only tolerable outcome from both of our finals is if they lose theirs. Obviously if they win theirs it makes ours utterly irrelevant.

But imagine if both results went our way?

What I'm saying is that there's a chance the risk of the worst thing to ever happen in he history of the world could turn out to be one of the very best.
    You're whistling in the dark, m. You know as well as I do that we are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You forgot to mention that Liverpool are now Champions of England
    Pffffft. That's a sideshow compared to this enormity. I'd swap a Liverpool league win for a Tottenham CL victory in the blink of an eye.

Do you seriously believe that the magnificent Herr Klopp will be bested by a fat Argentinian nonce?

Liverpool will eviscerate them and we shall be glorious in Kabu. Then at the next NLD we can really boil their píss by singing "We're champions of Europe!"

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We just need Liverpool to do their job. They'll be favourites and will have a certain weight of buoyant expectation and history that should carry them over the line.

There's no reason at all to think a Spurs win is in any sense inevitable or even highly likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We just need Liverpool to do their job. They'll be favourites and will have a certain weight of buoyant expectation and history that should carry them over the line.

There's no reason at all to think a Spurs win is in any sense inevitable or even highly likely.

Yes. Just like we just needed Ajax to do their job and not spunk away a three-goal lead while playing at home.

Yes. Just like we just needed Ajax to do their job and not spunk away a three-goal lead while playing at home.
    yes, yes, but Ajax were a bunch of fúcking, flaky Dutch bottlejobs
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    yes, yes, but Ajax were a bunch of fúcking, flaky Dutch bottlejobs
    For me, it's the lowest point in Anglo-Dutch relations since they set fire to our fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    proudly displaying a star above their spastic chicken badge.

How do you feel about that?
    I feel that Wenger and his teams of his first ten years will owe everyone a massive apology for not winning it first. Underachieving shít****s
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Do you seriously believe that the magnificent Herr Klopp will be bested by a fat Argentinian nonce?

Liverpool will eviscerate them and we shall be glorious in Kabu. Then at the next NLD we can really boil their píss by singing "We're champions of Europe!"
    Or champions of all the European teams that aren't good enough to be in the Champions League, at least.

It is all your fault from your fúcking ashes *******s you jinxed us with..the only way round it is to sacrifice you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar