Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spurs are going to be running around our pitch

Spurs are going to be running around our pitch

proudly displaying a star above their spastic chicken badge.

How do you feel about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

A yellow star?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    A yellow star?
    There is no need for anti-semitism. I'll have you reported.

You also realise that, were such a calamity to occur and were we to win the Special Olympics Cup thingy, we'd end up having to play in the Supercup in Istanbul as the junior partner? Imagine the humiliation.

The only thing that would appease me in such an event would be the public lynching of Unai Emery, whose fault it would undoubtedly be.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You also realise that, were such a calamity to occur and were we to win the Special Olympics Cup thingy, we'd end up having to play in the Supercup in Istanbul as the junior partner? Imagine the humiliation.

The only thing that would appease me in such an event would be the public lynching of Unai Emery, whose fault it would undoubtedly be.
    How is it his fault? Have you finally gone barking mental? Have the plates in your head shifted?

Pull yourself together for fúck's sake man.

There is no need for anti-semitism. I'll have you reported.
    The only tolerable outcome from both of our finals is if they lose theirs. Obviously if they win theirs it makes ours utterly irrelevant.

But imagine if both results went our way?

What I'm saying is that there's a chance the risk of the worst thing to ever happen in he history of the world could turn out to be one of the very best.

leave off, b.

Part I of your football apocalypse failed to materialise...

That means Liverpool's desire for the CL will only be stronger now. They are a better side than them and they don't appear to have a massive shít**** in goal, like they did last season.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

How is it his fault? Have you finally gone barking mental? Have the plates in your head shifted?

Pull yourself together for fúck's sake man.
    Because he is curséd and has brought his curse upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    leave off, b.

Part I of your football apocalypse failed to materialise...

That means Liverpool's desire for the CL will only be stronger now. They are a better side than them and they don't appear to have a massive shít**** in goal, like they did last season.
    Right. And Liverpool couldn't possibly overcome a three-goal lead against Barca. And Spurs couldn't overcome a three-goal lead against Ajax.

But both of those things happened. And so will this. Because we are curséd.

Right. And Liverpool couldn't possibly overcome a three-goal lead against Barca. And Spurs couldn't overcome a three-goal lead against Ajax.

But both of those things happened. And so will this. Because we are curséd.
    You forgot to mention that Liverpool are now Champions of England
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”