Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Spurs are going to be running around our pitch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I feel that Wenger and his teams of his first ten years will owe everyone a massive apology for not winning it first. Underachieving shít****s
    Wise words from the neutral.

Wenger Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wise words from the neutral.

Wenger Out!
    Do you not miss Him, A?

The Arsenal will never be the same again

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Do you not miss Him, A?

The Arsenal will never be the same again
    Oh yes, I miss him. Though I'm pleased not to see his anguish and despair any more. The poor auld fella needed a good rest from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh yes, I miss him. Though I'm pleased not to see his anguish and despair any more. The poor auld fella needed a good rest from that.
    The worst part was seeing no-nothing 'fans' hurling abuse at him, not just in the stadium but in his day-to-day life.

Poor Arsene

The worst part was seeing no-nothing 'fans' hurling abuse at him
    yes, you should have stopped doing that, r.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The worst part was seeing no-nothing 'fans' hurling abuse at him, not just in the stadium but in his day-to-day life.

Poor Arsene
    I do miss having a manager who, when he spoke, offered some chance of saying something remotely a) interesting, or b) intelligible

Although in Emery's defence, I have read a couple of interesting translated interviews with him that suggest he's not as totally witless as he looks/sounds when he attempts to speak English.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I do miss having a manager who, when he spoke, offered some chance of saying something remotely a) interesting, or b) intelligible

Although in Emery's defence, I have read a couple of interesting translated interviews with him that suggest he's not as totally witless as he looks/sounds when he attempts to speak English.
    I really do hope that he writes a book and calls out each and every person to have said vile things towards him.

I really do hope that he writes a book and calls out each and every person to have said vile things towards him.
    Well that would be an exciting book
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You should also write such a book Rich. You could call it ****!