Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am in Ibiza during our Europa Cup Final...

I am in Ibiza during our Europa Cup Final...

Normally I'd stay well away from watching football in the white isle because it is chav as fùck but obviously can't miss it. Anyone know somewhere super sophisticated I can watch it over there where I can drink Pink Champagne and a have a few lines?

PS where did my GoT thread go? It had no spoilers. Get fûcked you uppity admin.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    PS where did my GoT thread go? It had no spoilers. Get fûcked you uppity admin.
    The only way an admin can check for spoilers is to read it. See if you can engage your diminutive brain occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The only way an admin can check for spoilers is to read it. See if you can engage your diminutive brain occasionally.
    I made a post. It is gone. Admins can do that. You try use your diminutive brain.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I made a post. It is gone. Admins can do that. You try use your diminutive brain.
    I deleted it because any discussion of the specifics of the programme before normal people who have to get up and work for a living have had a chance to watch it is out of order. Just don't do it, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I deleted it because any discussion of the specifics of the programme before normal people who have to get up and work for a living have had a chance to watch it is out of order. Just don't do it, please.
    It's ok I forgive you x