Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We have a problem with Bam-bam and Lacca. Neither of them can head the ball. I don't

We have a problem with Bam-bam and Lacca. Neither of them can head the ball. I don't

mean they are poor headers of the ball, rather they are both quite literally incapable of making any kind of contact with the ball using their heads. They just seem to twitch at fresh air when a firm nut would result in a goal. Almost as if they are afraid of the manoeuvre.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    mean they are poor headers of the ball, rather they are both quite literally incapable of making any kind of contact with the ball using their heads. They just seem to twitch at fresh air when a firm nut would result in a goal. Almost as if they are afraid of the manoeuvre.
    Well this is because Lacazette (while very well turned-out) is only 4 foot 3, while Ramjamgangbang's hair could almost be specifically designed to ensure he never makes clean contact with any header.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well this is because Lacazette (while very well turned-out) is only 4 foot 3, while Ramjamgangbang's hair could almost be specifically designed to ensure he never makes clean contact with any header.
    Bamma-loom-bam-boom's hair has me deeply concerned b. It is receding at a frightful rate and I fear he has become reluctant to head the ball in the erroneous belief that this will somehow slow his descent into eggheadedness. He will soon resemble that other Wengertastrophe who's name escapes me?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Bamma-loom-bam-boom's hair has me deeply concerned b. It is receding at a frightful rate and I fear he has become reluctant to head the ball in the erroneous belief that this will somehow slow his descent into eggheadedness. He will soon resemble that other Wengertastrophe who's name escapes me?
    Gervinho? :shudder: I found his skull very distressing.

Mind you, remember that time Sagna failed to put his weave on and turned up bald? That was weird.

Mind you, remember that time Sagna failed to put his weave on and turned up bald? That was weird.
    Gervinho! that's the cove. Back when people still believed Wenger's signings could be hidden gems that the global scouting network had somehow missed.

he's a useless shíte, that boy.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”