Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So ultimately, Chumbawamba's pelanty miss cost us St Totteringham's Day and automatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You're surprised b has become the most Victor Meldrew person on AWIMB???? It's been on the cards for some time imho

Very, very harsh indeed

On Victor Meldrew.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, and I will never forgive Bergkamp for doing so. I can't look at him without thinking of that.

I accept that there is collective responsibility, but some individuals bear more blame than others. Emery and Agadoo-doo-doo are the chief culprits.

That would be like saying that Chelsea made it because of two dreadfully bad pieces of refereeing in their favour, at Cardiff

Who knows what would have happened if Ramsey has not got injured
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Nonsense. Anything below 25 league goals shouldn’t even count as a golden boot season.
    It's his FIRST season with us.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Poor old Captain Smith. Everyone remembers the iceberg bit but no one ever mentions the four perfectly safe days sailing prior to that.
    It would be like if the Titanic captain stopped in Iceland and scored some crystal meth. *Then we'd be praising him as do Aubameyang