Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So ultimately, Chumbawamba's pelanty miss cost us St Totteringham's Day and automatic

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    CL qualification?

I really can't begin to express my disgust at this state of affairs.
    What about that useless **** Bergkamp? His pitiful failure at Villa Park effectively gifted sir ****ex his treble. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory not only cost us the FA Cup but affected our title challenge which, to this day, I believe we would have won had we prevailed at Villa park.

The ghastly horror of the Nous Camp fluke would never had transpired had Bergkamp had the bottle to just lash the ****ing thing in. Gutless wánker. And don't even get me started on the peanut headed choker. Wenger out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It most definitely is not. It may be a grave error, but professional negligence it most certainly isn't.
    pilots missing runways...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I must say I'm suprised, and not a little disappointed, at the glee with which you have embraced the blame culture so eagerly propagated by the cultural Marxists.

Let us never undertake any enterprise, lest we make a mistake and lose a few passengers or miss a penalty.

Your brave new world seems to me a joyless, dispiriting place.
    You're surprised b has become the most Victor Meldrew person on AWIMB???? It's been on the cards for some time imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The universe doesn't really work like that though. Who knows what would have happened after that game?

The whole team and manager have been collectively at fault for the end of season collapse imo which has seen the St Totts drought extend into a third year.

And Bergkamp missed a big pelanty with dramatic consequences.
    Yes, and I will never forgive Bergkamp for doing so. I can't look at him without thinking of that.

I accept that there is collective responsibility, but some individuals bear more blame than others. Emery and Agadoo-doo-doo are the chief culprits.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    pilots missing runways...
    I see that a Welsh chap has parked his aircraft on the A40.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48243610

Yesterday he was a missed sitter away from claiming that Golden Boot outright
    Still pleased for him though
    Despite that missed pelanty v Spurs in the last minute
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

CL qualification?

I think 7 points from the last 7 games was probably more to do with it

I spy Burney laughing up his sleeve
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

No. But then I don't suppose the Captain of The Titanic meant to smash it into a fúcking great iceberg. This was little consolation for the poor ****s who drowned in the icy waters of the North Atlantic, though.
    Poor old Captain Smith. Everyone remembers the iceberg bit but no one ever mentions the four perfectly safe days sailing prior to that.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

CL qualification?

Of course, it is easy to say this incident or that game or that refereeing decision caused it. Brighton and Palace at home in the last 2 games or the Auba pelanty miss against Spurs. Other teams can point to incidents of why they did or did not make this, that or the other.

The reality is that the two areas of the team that have not improved are the key causes of us not making the top 4. The away form and the goals conceded, aka the defending. These are the two areas where Emery has not made any improvements at all.

These are the areas you/we/Emery should be focusing on.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman