Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Are we allowed to start despising Citeh yet? They're just another Chlesea with a

Are we allowed to start despising Citeh yet? They're just another Chlesea with a

hint of Barcelona. ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    hint of Barcelona. ****s
    No, because they are the most important factor in preventing even greater ****s from winning the league. As such, I am prepared to embrace their hegemony. It's like backing the USA in the Cold War - they may be gobshítes, but they're preferable to the other gobshítes.

They upset United plus they prevented a Liverpool love-in so they're sound man
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    hint of Barcelona. ****s
    I have been since their new regime started. No longer a club playing by the same rules everyone else has for a century and more as the allegiances were handed down over generations.

Just some petro-billionaire from a football-free culture who could just play Football Manager* instead and do some good with that cash.

*Do they still have Footie Manager like on the '80s 8-bits? Though the slightly later Multi-Player Football Manager on the C64 was my fave of the lot. You could change your players names.

Yes, agreed. Everyone preferred them when they were shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I have been since their new regime started. No longer a club playing by the same rules everyone else has for a century and more as the allegiances were handed down over generations.

Just some petro-billionaire from a football-free culture who could just play Football Manager* instead and do some good with that cash.

*Do they still have Footie Manager like on the '80s 8-bits? Though the slightly later Multi-Player Football Manager on the C64 was my fave of the lot. You could change your players names.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."