Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AFTV give Emery 6/10

AFTV give Emery 6/10

Check out the deformed man behind Rob. If that ain't a mask he should get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Fúcking hell! It's like something out of a Hieronymous Bosch painting - but with more ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fúcking hell! It's like something out of a Hieronymous Bosch painting - but with more ****s
    Notice how quiet his presence is keeping them. Do you suppose he might be a manifestation of all their deformities and wrongness?

Notice how quiet his presence is keeping them. Do you suppose he might be a manifestation of all their deformities and wrongness?
    I think he's the Dorian Gray-type representation of the club's soul now.

You never saw him around when Wenger was in charge, did you? That tells its own story imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think he's the Dorian Gray-type representation of the club's soul now.

You never saw him around when Wenger was in charge, did you? That tells its own story imo.
    Or Wenger's love child wi' thon rapper salt. It is widely known in medical circles that the wizened pusillanimous gametes of a tired old man are likely to result in the profound dysmorphia of any progeny.

Or Wenger's love child wi' thon rapper salt. It is widely known in medical circles that the wizened pusillanimous gametes of a tired old man are likely to result in the profound dysmorphia of any progeny.
    Did he actually impregnate it? Good Lord. Clearly his commitment to incautious attacking play extends beyond the pitch to his attitude to birth control, the dirty auld sod.

Still, you can't imagine any young rappers allowing Emery anywhere near them, can you?

My God, the poor ****

That's gonna give me nightmares, how do I unsee that?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    My God, the poor ****

That's gonna give me nightmares, how do I unsee that?
    We should make him our club mascot. Anything's better than Gunnersaurus.

Burnley's finest.