Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where was this auba guy 3 weeks ago?

Where was this auba guy 3 weeks ago?

When we needed him...Useless cűnt
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Level with Salah for golden boot now

22 goals each

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Level with Salah for golden boot now

22 goals each
    And he just missed another sitter....

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    When we needed him...Useless cűnt
    It’s all come down to his penalty miss at Spurs. I’ll never forgive him.

Gotta laugh at the ending there...he seriously thought Eddie was going to lay it on a plate for him

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    It’s all come down to his penalty miss at Spurs. I’ll never forgive him.
    Our capitulation to finish behind them is unforgivable. We have some decent players, but the motivation and organisation levels for the last few weeks of the league season were shocking. A very depressing end to the season, Auba sharing the golden boot is the one highlight.

We're going backwards defensively.

Just noticed that’s a triple dead heat...Mane late goal.

So everyone who took the 25/1 Aboomerang at the start of the season will lose two thirds of their stake with the remaining third paid out at the 25/1.

Going to be a few angry people me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Our capitulation to finish behind them is unforgivable. We have some decent players, but the motivation and organisation levels for the last few weeks of the league season were shocking. A very depressing end to the season, Auba sharing the golden boot is the one highlight.

What do you think we need to do, AFC East? Apart from shoot everyone, etc., as would be the typical answer on this blinkered, Wenger-loving board.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post

If we’d had a really good run and just missed out it would be one thing. But to fail, when all the rival teams were chucking away points as fast as they could go, made the whole thing even more galling. It was one of the weakest top four races ever, and we still weren’t good enough. Hope someone at the club has a proper plan/strategy of how to rebuild and move this squad forward. We have to expect the rivals will push forward and won’t be this bad again. A quick patch up job on our squad won’t be enough to keep us in contention.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    What do you think we need to do, AFC East? Apart from shoot everyone, etc., as would be the typical answer on this blinkered, Wenger-loving board.
    Hard to say. Improve basically. We can’t rely on Spurs not investing a penny again and Man U being a joke. We could be out of the top 4 race by Christmas if something doesn’t change.

Torreira and Guendouzi have both declined in the last couple of months. Our defence was never this bad under Wenger for so many games.

I’m not very hopeful about next season. We could win the Europa League, but frankly that’s far easier than winning the FA Cup. We’ve not played anyone who’d finish in the top 6 in the Premiership yet. We play one and it will be a tight game.