Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable buzz on here today

Unbelievable buzz on here today

after the great match and result last night. Just like the old awimb.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I did my best mate

Reality is that there are more Wenger sycophants on here than there are those that just want what is best for the club. Not to mention those that are desperate to have been *right* all along.

If we finish 5th (unlikely) and win the EL (likely imo) there are more than a few AWIMBers who will never forgive Unai for it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I did my best mate

Reality is that there are more Wenger sycophants on here than there are those that just want what is best for the club. Not to mention those that are desperate to have been *right* all along.

If we finish 5th (unlikely) and win the EL (likely imo) there are more than a few AWIMBers who will never forgive Unai for it.
    I suppose the message board format is old hat today and people are discussing it all in instagram, twitter and snapchat, just leaving a few luddites on here... Personally I've quite enjoyed this season on the whole, despite the recent PL form and think UE has done OK.

Arsene who

I suppose the message board format is old hat today and people are discussing it all in instagram, twitter and snapchat, just leaving a few luddites on here... Personally I've quite enjoyed this season on the whole, despite the recent PL form and think UE has done OK.

Arsene who
    Friday, everyone's in the pub

wd the pub

Arsene who
    This is more of an enclosed space which suits some people, I think. But WES has a point that some hardliners for the old regime are trying to make life as unpleasant as possible, in the same way that the furious Wenger-out mob used to do themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    This is more of an enclosed space which suits some people, I think. But WES has a point that some hardliners for the old regime are trying to make life as unpleasant as possible, in the same way that the furious Wenger-out mob used to do themselves.
    Yeah, I get the safe - sorry - enclosed space bit, albeit it is somewhat dwindling in numbers these days and no new members are bothering to register. Shame really given the history of this board but that's the way of things I guess.

we only like moaning. I am actually in a very good mood.

Arsene who
    Seriously! Arsene who is right. People seem conveniently to forget the whole Leicester debacle. Ranieri comes in, next year he's walked off with the Prem, hasn't he?

Wenger needs to piss off to Japan or some place like that.

Pffft. After Tottenham’s result, we’d basically be celebrating getting into the Special Olympics.
    It’s embarrassing.