Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: God is 50

God is 50

Hbdb10ahbamimo

Afeared of flying, pelanty fluffing wánker

Oh, yes, that reminds me. You were asking; the Europa League final is being held somewhere far, far away. In fact, somewhere so far away it's practically Timbukto

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Afeared of flying, pelanty fluffing wánker
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, yes, that reminds me. You were asking; the Europa League final is being held somewhere far, far away. In fact, somewhere so far away it's practically Timbukto
    The old city in Baku is beautiful. The stadium has a 68,000 capacity, but the allocation to Arsenal and Chelsea is only 6,000 each.

Yes, although they dynamited almost all of the Commie-era stuff, which was a shame.

Last time I was there, my crew was attacked by locals with cudgels. Apparently they thought we were there to steal their oil and natural gas. The fact that we were there to steal their o&ng was besides the point, I felt. It's not a very nice way to welcome guests into your country, is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The old city in Baku is beautiful. The stadium has a 68,000 capacity, but the allocation to Arsenal and Chelsea is only 6,000 each.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, although they dynamited almost all of the Commie-era stuff, which was a shame.

Last time I was there, my crew was attacked by locals with cudgels. Apparently they thought we were there to steal their oil and natural gas. The fact that we were there to steal their o&ng was besides the point, I felt. It's not a very nice way to welcome guests into your country, is it.

Did you shoot them?

Did you shoot them?
    The man's a soldier a. He didn't give them foot massages.

We are not bandits, A. We were simple businessmen on a humanitarian assignment.

Anyway, the United Nations was in charge of this particular racket so, only engage if engaged and a' that. I suppose we could have threatened them with large pieces of wood

Did you shoot them?

Join the army, they said. It's a man's life, they said. Yes, but no fúcker said anything about nation building through compassionate, altruistic means though, did they. They didn't teach that at the Academy, did they

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    The man's a soldier a. He didn't give them foot massages.