Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So how do we reconcile a side that can play like that against a no mark Spanish team

So how do we reconcile a side that can play like that against a no mark Spanish team

in the European version of the Zenith Data Systems Cup with the worthless, unprofessional shambles who didn’t turn up to secure CL football (the only point of winning this shïtshow) via the league against lowly opposition?
    Clearly this cùnt of a manager can’t motivate players to do their fücking day jobs. Gobshíte. I hope he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    in the European version of the Zenith Data Systems Cup with the worthless, unprofessional shambles who didn’t turn up to secure CL football (the only point of winning this shïtshow) via the league against lowly opposition?
    Clearly this cùnt of a manager can’t motivate players to do their fücking day jobs. Gobshíte. I hope he dies.
    That has been self evident for quite some time. I am not sure he even gives a **** about the league.

The UEFA Cup is like a trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    That has been self evident for quite some time. I am not sure he even gives a **** about the league.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The UEFA Cup is like a trophy.
    If only they had never come up with this shítty name and it was still the UEFA. I'm convinced it would be looked at differently.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    If only they had never come up with this shítty name and it was still the UEFA. I'm convinced it would be looked at differently.
    It should be called The Fairs Cup again.

The hate is inspiring B...truly top notch

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    The hate is inspiring B...truly top notch
    I hope he gets AIDS. But fast AIDS so he’s gone ASAP.

wd b. Your level of miserable ****ishness is quite inspiring
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It should be called The Fairs Cup again.
    Grown men cried when we won that. Spurs will laugh when we win this.