Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done Unai

Well done Unai

Ozil has been pretty much invisible in a big game.

Again.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Again.
    He created a couple of chances, made space and linked the play well.

He didn't get any assists or goals.

And I assume you missed the two previous home games in the competition.

Again.
    Yeah, that Laca hit post didn't all start with Ozil's genius on the edge of our own box.

I blame Rambo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yeah, that Laca hit post didn't all start with Ozil's genius on the edge of our own box.

I blame Rambo.
    I am surprised Wes didn't say Ramsey had been invisible. Dozy git

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    He created a couple of chances, made space and linked the play well.

He didn't get any assists or goals.
    made space

linked play

I don’t recall him creating any chances, you’re just making that up. He’s a no. 10 with two quality, in form strikers in front of him and he did virtually nothing.

Again.

Tough night for, eh AFCE? The club you claim to support have made a European final in the first year of their new manager.

You must be devastated

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

I blame Rambo.
    Yeah that chance was all Ozil, nothing to do with Boomerang at all

made space

linked play

I don’t recall him creating any chances, you’re just making that up. He’s a no. 10 with two quality, in form strikers in front of him and he did virtually nothing.

Again.

Tough night for, eh AFCE? The club you claim to support have made a European final in the first year of their new manager.

You must be devastated
    I was supporting them before you'd heard of them sunshine. Rarely in all those years and probably 1,000 games live have I met a fan as clueless as you. But I admire your spirit.

I am still hoping we'll win this and Spurs lose. A decent season, despite our farcical decline in the league.

I was supporting them before you'd heard of them sunshine. Rarely in all those years and probably 1,000 games live have I met a fan as clueless as you. But I admire your spirit.

I am still hoping we'll win this and Spurs lose. A decent season, despite our farcical decline in the league.
    Firstly, you’ve never met me. Secondly, you should have tried learning something about the game given how many you’ve watched. Thirdly, Mikki just creates a chance for Boomerang which he stuck away, well done Unai. Fourthly, I don’t believe for a second you want us to win this.

You being *right* about Unai is far more important to you.

Oh, watch Boomerang and Laca tonight and tell us once again how Ramsey was our player of the season by a country mile you clueless muppet.

Just noticed farcical decline as well

You don’t understand football or math