Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well done Unai

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Firstly, you’ve never met me. Secondly, you should have tried learning something about the game given how many you’ve watched. Thirdly, Mikki just creates a chance for Boomerang which he stuck away, well done Unai. Fourthly, I don’t believe for a second you want us to win this.

You being *right* about Unai is far more important to you.

Oh, watch Boomerang and Laca tonight and tell us once again how Ramsey was our player of the season by a country mile you clueless muppet.
    Figuratively speaking. Your opinion of Ramsey tells me all there is to know about you. Mikki created a goal, thereby he's better than Ozil.

You are a bit of joke aren't you?

As for maths (You American clown), look at our record in the past 5 games. That's a farcical decline.

Unai’s greatest triumph won’t be EL glory but getting back +50% for Mustafi, Xhaka and Ozil imo

The man is playing a blinder.

Knows the only way to get bids in is to showcase the clowns in Europe.

Unai is shrooooood

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Unai’s greatest triumph won’t be EL glory but getting back +50% for Mustafi, Xhaka and Ozil imo

The man is playing a blinder.

Knows the only way to get bids in is to showcase the clowns in Europe.

Unai is shrooooood
    Unai is a stop gap. If he can win us the EL, good on him. He's managed to make our defense worse, which is fairly impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Figuratively speaking. Your opinion of Ramsey tells me all there is to know about you. Mikki created a goal, thereby he's better than Ozil.

You are a bit of joke aren't you?

As for maths (You American clown), look at our record in the past 5 games. That's a farcical decline.
    I never said Mikki was better than Ozil, you just made that up. So we can add reading to math and football then.

And you seem to be basing our decline in the league on 5 games instead of all of them. That makes you stupid. But we knew that.

Now run along, I’m in a really good mood because the football team I support is in a European final and a petty dimwit like you isn’t going to ruin it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I never said Mikki was better than Ozil, you just made that up. So we can add reading to math and football then.

And you seem to be basing our decline in the league on 5 games instead of all of them. That makes you stupid. But we knew that.

Now run along, I’m in a really good mood because the football team I support is in a European final and a petty dimwit like you isn’t going to ruin it for me.
    Your no Arsenal fan, because this doesn't make up for last night in the mind of any true Gooner. Even one who can't tell that Ramsey is our best player.