Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Right, we always took the piss out the scum for worrying so much about we're doing

Right, we always took the piss out the scum for worrying so much about we're doing

So I'm going to ignore their once in a lifetime bright spot and concentrate on our match and possible European trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    So I'm going to ignore their once in a lifetime bright spot and concentrate on our match and possible European trophy.
    that's the spirit, p.

I shall concentrate on my round of golf this afternoon / evening first, followed by a ruby and a few lagers whilst the match is on.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I will use AFTV Ty logic.

We took 4 points from them this season so we are the rightful European Champions imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

We took 4 points from them this season so we are the rightful European Champions imo

What do we think of tottenham? Etc, etc

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We have a match?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

we will beat them in the supercup therefore we will be the new title holders. it's going to be defended like a belt.

Do SuperCup winners qualify for the World Club Cup?

Man the consequences of yesterday...Spurs can be World Champions by beating FC Timbuktu and Sporting Club Sydney