Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I keep momentarily forgetting about tonight and then wondering why I'm feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I don't know what to do if Spurs win it. Wouldn't be so bad if we had won it first but regrettably, we had our chance and bottled it. Made even sadder by the fact that it is hugely improbable that Arsenal will win the CL in any of our lifetimes
    Tell yourself it is only a game and move on.

Being the monumental príck that you are I would have greater concerns in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Their home CL record is ****e, not won at home in the CL since Oct, and not won a knockout home match for about 437 yrs
    they swapped stadiums though
    If they win the whole thing it will be my fault as I attended their game against Inter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they swapped stadiums though
    If they win the whole thing it will be my fault as I attended their game against Inter.
    I went there to see our CL match in 2003.

Fell asleep in the ground. It had been a long day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I don't know what to do if Spurs win it. Wouldn't be so bad if we had won it first but regrettably, we had our chance and bottled it. Made even sadder by the fact that it is hugely improbable that Arsenal will win the CL in any of our lifetimes
    cock, you, not anyone else
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tell yourself it is only a game and move on.

Being the monumental príck that you are I would have greater concerns in life.
    Where the fúcking hell do you think you've been?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Pissed since Paddys day most likely
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    a deep sense of foreboding, and then remembering again.

Can someone offer me any reassurances? Because I'm pretty f*cking convinced it's only going one way.

Anyone know about cloggie football and can assure me Ajax are the real deal and won't buckle?

Please?
    Relax, m. Take the long view.

One day, in five billion years or so, our sun will explode, taking the earth and the solar system will it and nothing will exist to commemorate the fact that Tottenham won the Champions League in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

One day, in five billion years or so, our sun will explode, taking the earth and the solar system will it and nothing will exist to commemorate the fact that Tottenham won the Champions League in 2019.
    I expect that Daniel is on the blower to Elon Musk as we speak arranging a victory parade around Alpha Centauri.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Could you imagine..?

Champions of Europe without being domestic champions for over 58 years...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Relax Herb. Were you seeking advice from me?

Looking to attract a chick perhaps. Music advice. Football. Fashion, as such.