Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I keep momentarily forgetting about tonight and then wondering why I'm feeling

I keep momentarily forgetting about tonight and then wondering why I'm feeling

a deep sense of foreboding, and then remembering again.

Can someone offer me any reassurances? Because I'm pretty f*cking convinced it's only going one way.

Anyone know about cloggie football and can assure me Ajax are the real deal and won't buckle?

Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Can someone offer me any reassurances? Because I'm pretty f*cking convinced tonight's only going one way.

Anyone who knows about cloggie football and can assure me Ajax are the real deal and won't buckle?

Please?
    Their home CL record is ****e, not won at home in the CL since Oct, and not won a knockout home match for about 437 yrs
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Their home CL record is ****e, not won at home in the CL since Oct, and not won a knockout home match for about 437 yrs

You're messing, right?

Can someone offer me any reassurances? Because I'm pretty f*cking convinced it's only going one way.

Anyone know about cloggie football and can assure me Ajax are the real deal and won't buckle?

Please?
    They are just over 2/1 to qualify from the tie.

Stick a monkey on them and you'll be quids in if they get to the final.

If they don't...money well spent
    HTH
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You're messing, right?
    1996 was the last home knockout CL game they won
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Please?
    They're going through m. Ajax are just children but have no fear. Sturmbannführer Klopp and his fearless gladiators will smite down the Judeans.

Pffft. Then a lovely nil-nil will do...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Talking of the 90s...Ajax had a great side in 94 The one that beat an equally great Meeeelan in the final.

Please?
    I think Spurs go through myself.

Get the away goal and the tie changes a whole pile. Shít scenes really. Liverpool or Spurs to win the CL.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think Spurs go through myself.

Get the away goal and the tie changes a whole pile. Shít scenes really. Liverpool or Spurs to win the CL.
    I don't know what to do if Spurs win it. Wouldn't be so bad if we had won it first but regrettably, we had our chance and bottled it. Made even sadder by the fact that it is hugely improbable that Arsenal will win the CL in any of our lifetimes