Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I keep momentarily forgetting about tonight and then wondering why I'm feeling

Welcome back Steve and good day to you sir
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Could you imagine..?

Champions of Europe without being domestic champions for over 58 years...
    Well potentially, you could have a Champions League Final contested by two teams that have a nearly 90 Championship-free years between them. Farcical.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Relax Herb. Were you seeking advice from me?

Looking to attract a chick perhaps. Music advice. Football. Fashion, as such.
    I'd like some tuition on that mode of dancing where one appears paralyzed from the waist up and simply flicks one's feet back and forth in time to fiddly-diddly music. Do you have a website?

Actually, you might be able to help me. What know you of Limerick. By some appalling turn of events, it seems I'm going to have to stay there for a couple of nights. Is it possible to do this without sustaining a puncture wound or catching a disease? Is there a nice bit of Limerick?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is there a nice bit of Limerick?
    There was once a fella from Ware
    Who occasioned to travel to Eire.
    He tripped on his boots,
    crumpled his suit
    and quite fairly messed up his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There was once a fella from Ware
    Who occasioned to travel to Eire.
    He tripped on his boots,
    crumpled his suit
    and quite fairly messed up his hair.
    There was a young man called Thierry
    Said "I swear by the sweet Virgin Mary"
    'twas entirely unplanned
    that the touch of my hand
    had 'em wailing from Dublin to Derry

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, you might be able to help me. What know you of Limerick. By some appalling turn of events, it seems I'm going to have to stay there for a couple of nights. Is it possible to do this without sustaining a puncture wound or catching a disease? Is there a nice bit of Limerick?
    Limerick is a shíthouse and is known as such across the length and breadth of this country.

The big things in Limerick are The Cranberries, rugby and stabbing people. Some folk of old used to steal bikes also.

Soft poncey Dutch string of piss lad is from Limerick. He will have friends and family who can meet you and afford you safe passage.

Limerick is a shíthouse and is known as such across the length and breadth of this country.

The big things in Limerick are The Cranberries, rugby and stabbing people. Some folk of old used to steal bikes also.

Soft poncey Dutch string of piss lad is from Limerick. He will have friends and family who can meet you and afford you safe passage.
    Do you think that asserting that my ancestor was the Mayor of Limerick who (unsuccessfully) fought Cromwell will stop me being stabbed?

Good day to you sir.

I have only just recently returned from Lyon where I celebrated my 22nd wedding anniversary. After 2-3 days of bouchons, cathedrals, markets and the like, I fancied a sit down and a couple of pints. To no surprise we quickly discovered an Irish pub and entered.

Family at the bar were Irish, bartender was Irish and I popped off to the gents for quick p1ss before I ordered the drinks. Upon my return my bride of 22 years announced ‘let’s get out of here, I can’t stand the Irish’.

Now here’s the strange bit of this story. Upon hearing this, the mental image that popped into my mind was of you sitting in the Brownswood Park Tavern with a pint of ale and a betting slip in your hand..

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Good day to you sir.

I have only just recently returned from Lyon where I celebrated my 22nd wedding anniversary. After 2-3 days of bouchons, cathedrals, markets and the like, I fancied a sit down and a couple of pints. To no surprise we quickly discovered an Irish pub and entered.

Family at the bar were Irish, bartender was Irish and I popped off to the gents for quick p1ss before I ordered the drinks. Upon my return my bride of 22 years announced ‘let’s get out of here, I can’t stand the Irish’.

Now here’s the strange bit of this story. Upon hearing this, the mental image that popped into my mind was of you sitting in the Brownswood Park Tavern with a pint of ale and a betting slip in your hand..

Surely the real story here is that your wife is a vicious racist and purveyor of hate speech?