Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I keep momentarily forgetting about tonight and then wondering why I'm feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely the real story here is that your wife is a vicious racist and purveyor of hate speech?
    This from you?

Admittedly, I was surprised. And her justification seemed to be that they were always somewhat larry and usually p1ssed.

You’d think she could come up with a better reason than to hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    This from you?

Admittedly, I was surprised. And her justification seemed to be that they were always somewhat larry and usually p1ssed.

You’d think she could come up with a better reason than to hate them.
    Those are their good points, ffs!

Those are their good points, ffs!
    Ooh well in

Hopefully SW will soon return and this can kick off good n proper.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Ooh well in

Hopefully SW will soon return and this can kick off good n proper.
    Meanwhile, did you eat anything peculiarly disgusting while in Lyons? Any arse sausage or tripe?

Meanwhile, did you eat anything peculiarly disgusting while in Lyons? Any arse sausage or tripe?
    No, avoided innards and found the food generally to be a higher quality than most places in France. Almost had tripe at one of the more traditional bouchons. They pressed it flat, bread crumbed it and fried it and it looked pretty good - maybe next time, though. Did one Michelin star place near the Basilica which was excellent but my favourite meal was in a place just of Place Bellecour. Laminated menus, loads of tourists, everything about it said awful.

16 euros for three courses; salad Lyonaisse to start, saucisson Lyon for main and the cranberry tart for dessert. All very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    a deep sense of foreboding, and then remembering again.

Can someone offer me any reassurances? Because I'm pretty f*cking convinced it's only going one way.

Anyone know about cloggie football and can assure me Ajax are the real deal and won't buckle?

Please?
    Are you still shítting yourself M? Does it have to be 4-0 on agg. and in to injury time before you can relax
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Talking of the 90s...Ajax had a great side in 94 The one that beat an equally great Meeeelan in the final.

You mean 1995?

!994, Meelan thumped Barca 4-0.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Are you still shítting yourself M? Does it have to be 4-0 on agg. and in to injury time before you can relax
    Pretty much every time Spurs threaten to take possession of the ball I do a little bit of wee wee

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Pretty much every time Spurs threaten to take possession of the ball I do a little bit of wee wee
    That WES chap does a sex wee in those moments.