Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Congratulations Liverpool and I offer no caveats or apologies to anyone when saying

Congratulations Liverpool and I offer no caveats or apologies to anyone when saying

that. It was a momentous, brilliant fight back from an unassailable position and I for one enjoyed seeing despicable Barca humiliated.

Despite being 3 - 0 up they wasted no time setting about there usual antics and is there a more loathsome reptile in Football than Luis '****-di-Tutti-****i' Suarez? In addition to throwing himself down and writhing like a wounded serpent at the merest touch he has now perfected the art of back-kicking an opponent while running forward.

About five minutes from time Messi had the ball pinched off him and the second he knows he's lost possession he throws himself onto his arse to try to deceive the ref - it usually works but not last night Lionel you bandy little ****.
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 05-08-2019 at 08:36 AM.

#SerenityNow

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I gotta go the papers ... get the papers

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    that. It was a momentous, brilliant fight back from an unassailable position and I for one enjoyed seeing despicable Barca humiliated.

Despite being 3 - 0 up they wasted no time setting about there usual antics and is there a more loathsome reptile in Football than Luis '****-di-Tutti-****i' Suarez? In addition to throwing himself down and writhing like a wounded serpent at the merest touch he has now perfected the art of back-kicking an opponent while running forward.

About five minutes from time Messi had the ball pinched off him and the second he knows he's lost possession he throws himself onto his arse to try to deceive the ref - it usually works but not last night Lionel you bandy little ****.
    Caveat emptor, dumb slvts.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Caveat emptor, dumb slvts.
    I'm gonna try ordering a small Caveat next time i'm in the boozer
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Were you and 'East both kicked in the head by the same horse when you were kids. What the fack you on about?