Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Love them or loath them

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you can't knock that performance tbf...

Liverpool adopted a fierce press throughout the game, Barca couldn't handle that, that and a very direct counter attack.

Unai introduced a high pressing game earlier in the season, which coincided with that unbeaten run
    Did we simply run out of steam?
    Maybe, but losing some key defensive players that allowed us to press didn’t help.

The Wenger revisionists seem to have quickly forgotten how good we were for a significant portion of the season on the back of the poor finish. Our poor form directly coincided with Hector, Holding and then Kos going down I think.

I never rated Ter Stengen

Massively overrated because of the club he plays for...the guy is no better than Richard Wright.

Day fkin dreaming for the 4th goal. Big deal wooo hoooo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I never rated Ter Stengen

Massively overrated because of the club he plays for...the guy is no better than Richard Wright.

Day fkin dreaming for the 4th goal. Big deal wooo hoooo
    Ha. That Charlton game was on Sky the other day. He was fúcking woeful...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Complete fluke? This Barca team lost 3-0 to Roma to go out, lost 4-0 in paris and were lucky to go through...they defend like we do at times

Liverpool were brilliant last night, and as much as it hurts, we are light years away from them at the moment

I have to admit it, as much as I dislike Liverpool FC, I do like watching this team play and I am a big fan of Klopp.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

you can't knock that performance tbf...

Liverpool adopted a fierce press throughout the game, Barca couldn't handle that, that and a very direct counter attack.

Unai introduced a high pressing game earlier in the season, which coincided with that unbeaten run
    Did we simply run out of steam?
    I can.

They are ****s.

Every one of them, especially Klopp.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I can.

They are ****s.

****s they may be, but it was a great performance from the bindippers
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

****s they may be, but it was a great performance from the bindippers
    Shocked I was.

Shocked at how fúcking **** and apparently care free the Catalan bottle jobs were throughout. I blame Dembele.

Shocked I was.

Shocked at how fúcking **** and apparently care free the Catalan bottle jobs were throughout. I blame Dembele.
    Dembele will probably join us in the summer now

I can.

They are ****s.

Are there perhaps one or two crowing Liverpool supporters among your professional and social circles?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Are there perhaps one or two crowing Liverpool supporters among your professional and social circles?
    Professional.

I do despise them all the same. Legacy of being our age.