Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: More importantly: GoT latest {spoiler}

More importantly: GoT latest {spoiler}

1. I’m getting fed up with Cersie’s smug face.
    2. I’m getting fed up with the pirate smashing up Yara’s fleets way too easily, and generally winning all the time.
    3. Turns out that Westeros dragons are a bit ****. One hail of giant crossbow bolts or well-chucked spear and they are toast. Smaug was much better imo.
    4. I never did like Daenerys. Never at all. Now I really dislike her and want her to die, the mad queen b1tch.
    5. John Sner is stupid. But we knew that because he is like his foster-Dad, who was also stupid.
    6. Jame has been a cad to Brienne. Boo!
    7. Arya and Sandos FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    2. I’m getting fed up with the pirate smashing up Yara’s fleets way too easily, and generally winning all the time.
    3. Turns out that Westeros dragons are a bit ****. One hail of giant crossbow bolts or well-chucked spear and they are toast. Smaug was much better imo.
    4. I never did like Daenerys. Never at all. Now I really dislike her and want her to die, the mad queen b1tch.
    5. John Sner is stupid. But we knew that because he is like his foster-Dad, who was also stupid.
    7. Arya and Sandos FTW!
    I am actually looking forward to Danaerys getting killed. I've always hated her bits of both the books and the TV series. She is boring, has stupid eyebrows and I want her gone.
    I found the Brienne/Jaime copping off thing very unpleasant due to her being seriously unattractive. For once I was quite glad to be spared nudity and a sex scene. As for being a cad, if I woke up next to something that looked like that, I'd gnaw my other hand off to get away and be only too grateful for a chance to kill myself in battle.
    Jon Snow has always been a fúcking idiot and now I hate him for leaving Ghost after Ghost had nearly got himself killed fighting for Jon. That's much worse than what Jaime did.
    Apparently, people are cross that they killed Missandei as she's one of only two remaining non-white characters. I'm not sure why this is relevant, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I am actually looking forward to Danaerys getting killed. I've always hated her bits of both the books and the TV series. She is boring, has stupid eyebrows and I want her gone.
    I found the Brienne/Jaime copping off thing very unpleasant due to her being seriously unattractive. For once I was quite glad to be spared nudity and a sex scene. As for being a cad, if I woke up next to something that looked like that, I'd gnaw my other hand off to get away and be only too grateful for a chance to kill myself in battle.
    Jon Snow has always been a fúcking idiot and now I hate him for leaving Ghost after Ghost had nearly got himself killed fighting for Jon. That's much worse than what Jaime did.
    Apparently, people are cross that they killed Missandei as she's one of only two remaining non-white characters. I'm not sure why this is relevant, tbh.
    http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-conte...otoshoot-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Nobody needed to see that, aar.

Even h couldn't knock one out to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    7. Arya and Sandos FTW!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”