Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, I bought a Karcher Pressure Washer on Sunday and it's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This sounds exciting, r. I may have to experiment.
    Get R round and shoot him before he ****s on your patio...much better sport imo...
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I used to own won a while ago.
    I decided to give my parents garden a good blasting. unfortunately blew the paint off the shed door with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I used to own won a while ago.
    I decided to give my parents garden a good blasting. unfortunately blew the paint off the shed door with it.
    Yes. I'm a bit nervous of using it to clean my car. I know they say that with the other wand and set to 'soft' it should be fine, but I'm not sure how ready I am to risk it.

Maybe I'll test it on a neighbour's car?

I misread that as "neighbour's cat"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Pat Vegas "I decided to give my parents garden a good blasting. unfortunately blew the paint off the shed door with it."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Yes. I'm a bit nervous of using it to clean my car. I know they say that with the other wand and set to 'soft' it should be fine, but I'm not sure how ready I am to risk it.

I've got the special "alloys" attachment. I believe the K4 has a digital setting read out on the handle in order to avoid paint stripping

Set to soft it won't cause any damage.... do you have the attachement that means you plug the car shampoo in and it sends out the foam, good for a summer foam party imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Set to soft it won't cause any damage.... do you have the attachement that means you plug the car shampoo in and it sends out the foam, good for a summer foam party imo
    Yes, I do like the various drop in cleaners. I also got the special paving add-on thing, not sure I'll bother though, just blast the weeds with the wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I do, yes. So does that just basically cover the car in foam that you then hose off?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, I do like the various drop in cleaners. I also got the special paving add-on thing, not sure I'll bother though, just blast the weeds with the wand.
    Blasting weeds is immensely satisfying. Smug little fúckers sitting there thinking you can't fúcking touch them and then BAM!

****s.