Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, I bought a Karcher Pressure Washer on Sunday and it's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I too have one. However, some of my paths are lined with gravel. My drive is also gravel but is boardered by sandstone. When the pressureised jet of water hits the gravel it goes absolutely everywhere. This kicks up various filth from beneath the gravel all over your newly cleansed surfaces.
    You need to do those bits first, r. Then you can clean up afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You stick it in and twist it until it clicks and locks. It's very satisfying. You feel like Edward Fox in Day of the Jackal.

psrb listen to your uncle b here: use it. Use it at the next available opportunity. I cannot impress on you sufficiently how urgent this is.

Don't wear anything you don't want getting absolutely covered in mud, though.
    I was concerned your last paragraph was requesting psrb to power wash in the nude for a minute
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I was concerned your last paragraph was requesting psrb to power wash in the nude for a minute
    I'm fairly sure the booklet doesn't say not to do that, p.

Was there watercress? I remember some conscience-salving green shít cluttering up the plate, but have no memory of eating it.

We got squiffy on margaritas and watched United bum rape us in the cup, I recall that. Watercress, not so much.
    Watercress. Also horseradish. And beef juice.

Nice.

Wasn’t it a league cup final? We lost to Leicester or someone silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Watercress. Also horseradish. And beef juice.

Nice.

Wasn’t it a league cup final? We lost to Leicester or someone silly.
    No. It was United in a cup semi, I think. Or a league cup final. Anyway, they beat us about 3-0

We did watch the Leicester defeat together as well. It think rtfp was with us. Some bugle may have happened.

You stick it in and twist it until it clicks and locks. It's very satisfying. You feel like Edward Fox in Day of the Jackal.

psrb listen to your uncle b here: use it. Use it at the next available opportunity. I cannot impress on you sufficiently how urgent this is.

Don't wear anything you don't want getting absolutely covered in mud, though.
    Obviously wasn't twisting it hard enough. Decking, both cars and driveway to do

No. It was United in a cup semi, I think. Or a league cup final. Anyway, they beat us about 3-0

We did watch the Leicester defeat together as well. It think rtfp was with us. Some bugle may have happened.
    Good times. We were young, i suppose. And local.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Good times. We were young, i suppose. And local.
    It was good, but nothing compared to using a pressure washer.

You need to do those bits first, r. Then you can clean up afterwards.
    You can change the jet so you get one, precise jet. I have found great enjoyment in using this feature to shoot pigeons that loiter menacingly, clearly plotting to defecate on your patio the second you are finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You can change the jet so you get one, precise jet. I have found great enjoyment in using this feature to shoot pigeons that loiter menacingly, clearly plotting to defecate on your patio the second you are finished.
    This sounds exciting, r. I may have to experiment.