Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyway, I bought a Karcher Pressure Washer on Sunday and it's fantastic.

Anyway, I bought a Karcher Pressure Washer on Sunday and it's fantastic.

I spent five hours doing all my paths, brickwork and patio yesterday and was actually slightly sad when I finished and there was nothing left to clean. That's how much fun they are.

Anyone who doesn't own one of these is missing out badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I spent five hours doing all my paths, brickwork and patio yesterday and was actually slightly sad when I finished and there was nothing left to clean. That's how much fun they are.

Sorry, this is berni having a topic where he doesn't come across as an old moany toad who complains about everything...... I want the old b back

I have won and loved doing the patio even if my back was ****ed by the end of it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Sorry, this is berni having a topic where he doesn't come across as an old moany toad who complains about everything...... I want the old b back

I have won and loved doing the patio even if my back was ****ed by the end of it
    Yes, my back is feeling it a wee bit this morning. Totally worth it, though. It's like having a completely new patio.

I am actually quite cross with myself that I've waited until my 45th year to buy one. £150 and it's paid for itself inside 24 hours.

Honestly, I don't think I've had so much fun since I stopped doing drugs.

Ah, so that's why we're running out of water and are all going to die.

I walked the Chess valley on Saturday and at the water cress farm some people were claiming that the drying chalk aquifers mean they can't produce enough to sell to the London restaurants like they used do. Also, people are using too much water (increasing population) and that we now have less water than Morocco, or something.

Sadly, I wasn't in the frame of mind to respond with this Eco-mugging at the time but later regretted not asking how an island with so much bloody rainfall on it still doesn't have enough water.

Anyway, we're all going to die and it's your fault by the sound of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ah, so that's why we're running out of water and are all going to die.

I walked the Chess valley on Saturday and at the water cress farm some people were claiming that the drying chalk aquifers mean they can't produce enough to sell to the London restaurants like they used do. Also, people are using too much water (increasing population) and that we now have less water than Morocco, or something.

Sadly, I wasn't in the frame of mind to respond with this Eco-mugging at the time but later regretted not asking how an island with so much bloody rainfall on it still doesn't have enough water.

Anyway, we're all going to die and it's your fault by the sound of things.
    My conscience - like my patio - is as clean as a whistle.

Anyway, what sort of a **** farms watercress? Nobody even likes watercress. It's just a garnish. They could make plastic watercress and resuse it and no-one would notice.

My conscience - like my patio - is as clean as a whistle.

Anyway, what sort of a **** farms watercress? Nobody even likes watercress. It's just a garnish. They could make plastic watercress and resuse it and no-one would notice.
    May I remind you of the rib of beef sandwiches? The watercress was the perfect accompaniment. A little crunch, a little pepperiness, a little freshness.

I bought the K4 at end of last year and not used it yet.........how does the wand thing click together?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I bought the K4 at end of last year and not used it yet.........how does the wand thing click together?
    You stick it in and twist it until it clicks and locks. It's very satisfying. You feel like Edward Fox in Day of the Jackal.

psrb listen to your uncle b here: use it. Use it at the next available opportunity. I cannot impress on you sufficiently how urgent this is.

Don't wear anything you don't want getting absolutely covered in mud, though.
    Last edited by Burney; 05-07-2019 at 01:47 PM.

I too have one. However, some of my paths are lined with gravel. My drive is also gravel but is boardered by sandstone. When the pressureised jet of water hits the gravel it goes absolutely everywhere. This kicks up various filth from beneath the gravel all over your newly cleansed surfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    May I remind you of the rib of beef sandwiches? The watercress was the perfect accompaniment. A little crunch, a little pepperiness, a little freshness.
    Was there watercress? I remember some conscience-salving green shít cluttering up the plate, but have no memory of eating it.

We got squiffy on margaritas and watched United bum rape us in the cup, I recall that. Watercress, not so much.