Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It should also be pointed out that the two best teams by some distance

It should also be pointed out that the two best teams by some distance

In the midst of a run at the title, struggled to beat Newcastle and Leicester and did so by one goal. City has had a few 1-0 results recently. Munich’s drew 1-1 at HT. It’s that time of the season when it all gets very tight.

If that stupid, Swiss c*nt doesn’t commit that foul we win 1-0 and we’d be looking forward to Thu night and Sunday afternoon.

Small margins etc.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    In the midst of a run at the title, struggled to beat Newcastle and Leicester and did so by one goal. City has had a few 1-0 results recently. Munich’s drew 1-1 at HT. It’s that time of the season when it all gets very tight.

If that stupid, Swiss c*nt doesn’t commit that foul we win 1-0 and we’d be looking forward to Thu night and Sunday afternoon.

Small margins etc.
    or we could have got some more points in all those other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Also, the Armenian was more at fault

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Indeed. If you're going to do blame archaeology for our current points situation, it seems a bit weird not to blame Obladioblada for missing a fúcking pelanty against Tottenham like an absolute cock imo.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Also, the Armenian was more at fault
    Ooh that’s very harsh. Mikki’s play in the buildup there was excellent, he was primarily responsible that we were in such a good position. Shocking ball, true enough, but he then ran his arse off to get back.

Sadly it made no difference because of that stupid Swiss tw@t. I give him about 95% of the responsibility.

The stupid Swiss tw@t.

Ooh that’s very harsh. Mikki’s play in the buildup there was excellent, he was primarily responsible that we were in such a good position. Shocking ball, true enough, but he then ran his arse off to get back.

Sadly it made no difference because of that stupid Swiss tw@t. I give him about 95% of the responsibility.

The stupid Swiss tw@t.
    It was a simple pass that you are or I should make 100/100. He was shocking all game.

It was a simple pass that you are or I should make 100/100. He was shocking all game.
    We watched a different match, mate. I thought he was good, movement and passing (that pass aside) was good, unlucky to hit the inside of the post then had a very good strike pushed away by their keeper. He seemed to be involved in most of our best moments.

I admit I’m in the minority with Mikki, but I see a very talented player who does good things but is frustratingly inconsistent. He was shockingly bad at Wolves, as an example.

I do believe, at about 17 mins into the first half, I said to my mate "should take Mhki off, he's having a shocker"
    :sage:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I do believe, at about 17 mins into the first half, I said to my mate "should take Mhki off, he's having a shocker"
    :sage:
    https://youtu.be/ShIEqMJReIo

Sure you weren’t mistaking him for Xhaka mate? Even the highlights above show him doing good things. Until that pass

Small margins etc.

Mkhitarian's simple pass to Steinlarger was the f*ck up that caused that. A Simple pass to the overlap and he messed it up leaving us exposed down our right At least Xhaka got himself back there. The pelanty incident itself wasn't pretty

I'm still not convinced it was a Pen. Not sure what Xhaka was thinking but it did look like March got one leg caught against the other. Not sure the tap on the shoulder was enough to cause this.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman